PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:15:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gas prices

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Quote from: Sassy on August 13, 2006, 12:08:30 AM
lol I'm going to have to come to the states to fill up on gas - I'm paying 1.32 a litre now with no drop in price in sight  >:((

:;'

OMG thats like over $5.00 bucks per gallon!!

DAMN!!!!

wattsmyname

Quote from: Kelly on August 13, 2006, 06:57:54 AM
lol I'm going to have to come to the states to fill up on gas - I'm paying 1.32 a litre now with no drop in price in sight  >:((

DAMN!!!!

Don't be surprised when it's that price in the states.

hades

Lynne

nightperson

same here and dont see that coming at all the prices droping they get them high when they do lower every1 think there getting a good deal i dont think we well ever see under 2.00 again :'((

Soxbabe

Hmmmm lowest for my area is $3.16 a gallon, highest is $3.26 a gallon.

I filled up Friday at $3.17 a gallon........ cost me 'bout $32.

If it gets up to $4.00/gal, I'm gonna start walking to work.

Tara

I paid $2.76 Friday.  :o   Only because every Friday these 2 stations have a gas price war between them.

Soxbabe

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 08:23:20 AM
I paid $2.76 Friday.  :o   Only because every Friday these 2 stations have a gas price war between them.

And I remember when everyone was complaining $2.76 was too high.
:))

Lucky you Tara  :)

Tara

It's crazy. Gas went up because of the damage done from Hurricane Katrina. That damage has been fixed concerning the oil rigs. Gas should of went back to regular prices. It will never go back now. I'm with Lib, I want a hybird. Screw lining the oil peoples pockets.  >:D

Kelly

Quote from: wattsmyname on August 13, 2006, 07:03:19 AM
Quote from: Kelly on August 13, 2006, 06:57:54 AM

DAMN!!!!

Don't be surprised when it that price in the states.

I won't be...I'll be in the greatest shape of my life cause i'll be riding my mountain bike everywhere!

Soxbabe

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 08:30:11 AM
It's crazy. Gas went up because of the damage done from Hurricane Katrina. That damage has been fixed concerning the oil rigs. Gas should of went back to regular prices. It will never go back now. I'm with Lib, I want a hybird. Screw lining the oil peoples pockets.  >:D

It's seriously ridiculous.

I work at a car dealership, and our business has been horrible for the past two years. (we sell jeeps and chryslers.) obviously we aren't the only dealership that's hurting....

i don't know... it'd be nice to get a hybrid.

justahumping

I think that we will be paying at least 3.09 by the first of the year and glad to get it at that price. I dont see the price ever going back down. I was so shocked last week when I was able to get it  at 2.77

Swámpßàby §

Kelly

Quote from: Munkee on August 13, 2006, 08:01:43 PM
Quote from: Swámpßàby § on August 13, 2006, 07:59:34 PM

:)) thats the truth. dont forget the vaseline  :))

or the KY-Jelly....now theres another use for it   :)))   :))   :)))

Libra

Since we'll probably be buying a car at the same time, we should do research and compare notes.  I have a friend who has a Prius.  She drives about 25 miles a day and spends only $50 a month in gas.  I'm spending about that much every week. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview