PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:49:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Don't brag to old timers

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

The strong young man at the construction site was
bragging that he could out do anyone in a feat of
strength He made a special case of making fun of one
of the older workmen.

After several minutes, the older worker had had
enough. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth
is," he said.
"I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something
in a Wheelbarrow over to that building that you won't
be able to wheel back."

Y! ou're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's
see what you got."

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by
the
handles. Then, nodded at the young man and said......

"All right, dumb ass! Get in."

thompson

justahumping

:)))  That reminds me of one for real on a construction site. however. it is xxx rated and hell yes I fell for it.

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 13, 2006, 10:36:17 PM
:)))  That reminds me of one for real on a construction site. however. it is xxx rated and hell yes I fell for it.

That reminds u of what... on a construction site...and why is it xxx rated...

Good joke... surprise endin... gawd... too funny!!!

justahumping

OK. I am going to try to keep this as clean as I can.... I was on a construction site and it was lunch time. I was new on the job and was about 17 years old. This old timer looked at me and said * (Insert my last name here) I bet you  10 dollars that mine (I hope you know what I am talking about) is longer on soft than yours is on hard....... That was his words. I thought about that. No one was saying anything at all, just looking at me. The old timer repeated it again. WELL..... I took him up on it. I whipped it out and...... well....... you know......  anyways, he looked at me and said, *how long can it stay like that? Mine can stay soft for a week*  :))    Needless to say. I was the talk of the construction crew the rest of the week minus 10 dollars...............

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 13, 2006, 10:53:33 PM
OK. I am going to try to keep this as clean as I can.... I was on a construction site and it was lunch time. I was new on the job and was about 17 years old. This old timer looked at me and said * (Insert my last name here) I bet you  10 dollars that mine (I hope you know what I am talking about) is longer on soft than yours is on hard....... That was his words. I thought about that. No one was saying anything at all, just looking at me. The old timer repeated it again. WELL..... I took him up on it. I whipped it out and...... well....... you know......  anyways, he looked at me and said, *how long can it stay like that? Mine can stay soft for a week*  :))    Needless to say. I was the talk of the construction crew the rest of the week minus 10 dollars...............
omg......... so now that ur grown up... if u were the old man now..and a younger man ...took u up on that challenge... would u win your 10 bucks back? lmfaoz

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 13, 2006, 11:06:41 PM
omg......... so now that ur grown up... if u were the old man now..and a younger man ...took u up on that challenge... would u win your 10 bucks back? lmfaoz
I am older, NOT dead. That is all I am saying rofmlao

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 13, 2006, 11:09:26 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 13, 2006, 11:06:41 PM
I am older, NOT dead. That is all I am saying rofmlao
<winkin> ur tryin to get me in trouble sayin stuff like that.. I dont need much pushin b4 Im so bad... Im tryin so hard to be good... lmfaoz...
Gawd, I wanna say something.... lol <where's Tara so she can keep me outta trouble> lol

TmT

Hey stud... I'm gonna jet now... nice chillin with u tonight... behave yourself...try not to get in trouble... old timer...lol

<pullin my shirt off... slippin my nitie on> Nite nite tigah.....

justahumping

Good nite sweetness, I am headed to be myself.   :/o\

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 14, 2006, 01:03:57 AM
Good nite sweetness, I am headed to be myself.   :/o\

Im takin this over to Classic Posts... this one has got to be a classic....

Ok Jus, darlin... u go be yourself.... and jus maybe...after u get there.. and I like the new u.... I'll give u my special Token's gift.... rofl...

Still lol at that blooper.... lol  ...He is too tipsy... lol

justahumping

:)))  Look, I was Y.D.D. back then OK?  (Young, Dumb and Drunk = YDD)  But I could not work the rest of the day, everyone was like  :))  everytime they seen me. I do not think that anyone was able to finish up lunch that day. lol. I found out, NEVER bet on another mans game. them damn old timers are full of it. That and since it has been so many years ago, It is funny   :))

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 14, 2006, 02:34:39 PM
:)))  Look, I was Y.D.D. back then OK?  (Young, Dumb and Drunk = YDD)  But I could not work the rest of the day, everyone was like  :))  everytime they seen me. I do not think that anyone was able to finish up lunch that day. lol. I found out, NEVER bet on another mans game. them damn old timers are full of it. That and since it has been so many years ago, It is funny   :))
YOu're now... ODD..... old dumb and drunk......... <spank me> lmao

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 03:52:09 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 14, 2006, 02:34:39 PM
YOu're now... ODD..... old dumb and drunk......... <spank me> lmao

welli would think why would they be laughing  :)) i know i wouldnt have  :)))
but what can i say  :))

sunshine1950

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview