PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:44:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OMG I cannot stop laughing at this one...please watch this!!!!

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

xx_mandy_xx

lol oh ya that was funny...i saw it the first time on funniest animals or one of them programs lol

Kelly

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 21, 2006, 08:50:36 AM
lol oh ya that was funny...i saw it the first time on funniest animals or one of them programs lol

OMG I am still laughing...I watched it 3 times.....I bet "Pinky" wasn't pet of week after that ever again!!!

I wonder how many crazy people wanted to adopt that psycho cat!!

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Kelly on August 21, 2006, 08:54:07 AM

OMG I am still laughing...I watched it 3 times.....I bet "Pinky" wasn't pet of week after that ever again!!!

no kidding lol thought i gotta be honest...cat do NOT like leashes...i have 4 myself...and I wouldnt DREAM of putting them on a leash...specifically because my littlest sweetheart would turn into a beast

Lynne

Kelly

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 21, 2006, 08:59:05 AM
Quote from: Kelly on August 21, 2006, 08:54:07 AM

no kidding lol thought i gotta be honest...cat do NOT like leashes...i have 4 myself...and I wouldnt DREAM of putting them on a leash...specifically because my littlest sweetheart would turn into a beast

yup its true they dont like leashes....i thought it was common knowledge but i guess not....well at least they know it NOW...i cannot help but LOL  :)) when that poor guy starts yellin!!!

Ilovemyweims

donny36

that cat need to be at my house when i was 6 year old i used to put my cat in the toliet closed the lid on it

Luna

savanahsmommy

Kelly

savanahsmommy

Quote from: Kelly on August 25, 2006, 12:52:20 PM
Quote from: kris2005 on August 24, 2006, 10:49:18 AM
I felt sorry for the poor thing, but it was funny

lol did u feel sorry for the cat or the guy?

Thats a tough one, i guess the cat.  I am always telling my girls (3 & 6) if the cat wants down then let him.  They can't understand that he doesn't want to play with them. & you should see my 3 yr old with our cat. Its amazing how calm he stays through out it.

Kelly

Quote from: kris2005 on August 25, 2006, 03:35:26 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 25, 2006, 12:52:20 PM
Quote from: kris2005 on August 24, 2006, 10:49:18 AM
I felt sorry for the poor thing, but it was funny

lol did u feel sorry for the cat or the guy?

Thats a tough one, i guess the cat.  I am always telling my girls (3 & 6) if the cat wants down then let him.  They can't understand that he doesn't want to play with them. & you should see my 3 yr old with our cat. Its amazing how calm he stays through out it.

yeah that is amazing most cats would go crazy and scratch the heck outta a 3 y/o....good kitty!!!

sunshine1950

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview