PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 02:40:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oh HecK NaH...LooK At This ChiT

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Lynne

Oh my gosh.  :)) I couldn't stop laughing, oh man my sides hurt. She crapped on the floor  :ooo :)) :)) :)) I'm crying here. Glad I'm not that desperate. Oh man. I think if I crapped on the floor I would not be married right now. I do have to admit I watch the reruns of this show. I dunno why I just think its so stupid that I have to watch it.  :)) I wish I had seen that episode, I think I saw the 2nd or 3rd show.

wattsmyname

Omg, I could not believe she did that on a TV show. Poor Flava someone chit on his floor  :)) :))

bubblegum

Lynne

You have to admit its funny as chit. lmao No pun intended :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Lynne on August 14, 2006, 08:56:10 AM
You have to admit its funny as chit. lmao No pun intended :))

No Chit, I laughed my azz off   :))

nightperson

peaches1977

i dont watch this show, mainly cuz its not in canada (im sorry now if im wrong)
but OMG THAT :)) WAS   :))FUNNY :))  :))

okok, i'll buy that it could happen to anybody, but i dont recall it ever happening to anybody on a national tv show~!!  now if that's a scene that made it to air, what didnt?

Luna

Tara

OMG I didn't know Season 2 started.  >:((  This show is friggen hilarious. I watched Season 1 and loved it.  :))

Blu

LMFAO@  "i was holdin it, n then like outta nowhere my stomach was like b**ch u got me effed up. so it just like pushed itself out."

TmT

Quote from: BluRaven on August 14, 2006, 01:30:47 PM
LMFAO@  "i was holdin it, n then like outta nowhere my stomach was like b**ch u got me effed up. so it just like pushed itself out."
lmao... rofl too hard

Libra

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 08:26:11 AM
Now how desperate can a woman get for a date.... lmao

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZV8YdE1fpDM

I don't know what's worse.... that woman crapping on the floor or all them ass kissin', gold diggin' bitches trying to get a date with a little tiny, semi-famous freak who they wouldn't look twice at if he weren't on the TeeVee.

<Insert an eye roll worthy of the Excorsist here>

Blu

Quote from: Libra on August 14, 2006, 01:49:11 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 08:26:11 AM

I don't know what's worse.... that woman crapping on the floor or all them ass kissin', gold diggin' bitches trying to get a date with a little tiny, semi-famous freak who they wouldn't look twice at if he weren't on the TeeVee.

Droppin the duece on the floor tops anything lol

tponka

I think any girl competing to get a date with that nasty azz needs an enema.. maybe she just got hers first!

Quoting the Joker (Jack Nicholson) from Batman:  "This town needs an enema!"

Lynne

They probably are in it for the 5 minutes of fmae that they will get. But hey too each his own. If he finds love he finds love, I didn't go on the teevee to get love but the way I found love was/is kinda unconditional, so I can't say anything about how anyone else finds love.

TmT

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 08:26:11 AM

rofl..g/f u said a mouth full there... ^5 I agree completely... I saw him and Im like.. oh hell nah... wtf want him... lol ...and to humiliate myself by chittin... omg...

hades

Quote from: BluRaven on August 14, 2006, 01:51:31 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 08:26:11 AM

Droppin the duece on the floor tops anything lol

lol.  :ll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview