PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:23:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To Stop or Not to Stop?

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 14, 2006, 12:32:05 PM
BONUS SPINS:

Is there any method to this? I mean do you hit stop during a spin or do you let it run?
I have tried doing both & seems like the odds are about the same. Too bad there is no auto for a high result.  ;)
Uhhhhhhhhh ok....... I know that I am blonde. But can someone tell me what game is being talked about here?

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 21, 2006, 09:39:13 PM
Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 14, 2006, 12:32:05 PM
BONUS SPINS:

Is there any method to this? I mean do you hit stop during a spin or do you let it run?
I have tried doing both & seems like the odds are about the same. Too bad there is no auto for a high result.  ;)
Uhhhhhhhhh ok....... I know that I am blonde. But can someone tell me what game is being talked about here?

Any game really...just talking about the jackpot spins...whether or not people think theres any skill to it...

justahumping

thank you!.. I think that it is just luck. Lucky that you dont get the jackpot then get caught cheating. lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 22, 2006, 12:02:16 AM
thank you!.. I think that it is just luck. Lucky that you dont get the jackpot then get caught cheating. lol

lol....true that

prism30

sometimes i stop it, sometimes i dont, it all depends on how much coffee i have in me.

fiz

Quote from: foxx on August 14, 2006, 01:06:21 PM
If you cheat...you won't win anyway.  If you do win, they will ban your ass for trying to claim the prize.  Just an FYI.

They didn't ban me.  ::)

hades

Quote from: prism30 on August 24, 2006, 04:45:11 AM
sometimes i stop it, sometimes i dont, it all depends on how much coffee i have in me.

you live life on the edge too i see.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview