PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 11:49:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Organizing my forum

Started by trentadue,

Previous topic - Next topic

trentadue

Hi all!  I'm new to this, and was hoping I could get some help.  I love reading everyone's posts. I was hoping there was a way to set up my options so that I can pull up only the posts I haven't read. 

I see at the top of the page there is a "show unread posts since last visit" but when I click that it comes up "no messages".  How can that be when I've only just started reading??

Anyways, hope this post is in the right place!

crazy_

Quote from: trentadue on August 15, 2006, 05:07:38 AM
Hi all!  I'm new to this, and was hoping I could get some help.  I love reading everyone's posts. I was hoping there was a way to set up my options so that I can pull up only the posts I haven't read. 

I see at the top of the page there is a "show unread posts since last visit" but when I click that it comes up "no messages".  How can that be when I've only just started reading??

I believe it will only show the unread posts since you joined and nothing earlier.

Libra

Quote from: trentadue on August 15, 2006, 05:07:38 AM

What are you looking for, Trent?  I can send you the links of your favorite threads if you like.  If they listen EVERYTHING you haven't read, then you would be here for a year reading.  The Watering Hole itself is over 1300 pages. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview