This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

umm ..... am i crazy?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

I just finished watching a recorded episode of a haunting  >>:D(i think thats what its called its on the discovery channel) and it scared the crap out of me couldn't put my feet on the floor from my bed for 30 min! just now I geton pogo and the thing says interview with so and so and son of a bleep bleep the mini standin there moves it hand and winks and then smiles! scared the crap outta me I fell off the chair freakin out what the hell is it? am i seein things cause it didn't do it again i think im losin whats left 0f my marbles :OO :P

hades

i think foxx will notice a lot of vodka missing after this.

Libra

~WickedAce~

LMAO I have never seen it, although there was something in the news about this.  Dont know what one it's in but I remember reading it.

nightperson

Quote from: butch1286 on August 15, 2006, 06:55:18 AM
I just finished watching a recorded episode of a haunting  >>:D(i think thats what its called its on the discovery channel) and it scared the crap out of me couldn't put my feet on the floor from my bed for 30 min! just now I geton pogo and the thing says interview with so and so and son of a bleep bleep the mini standin there moves it hand and winks and then smiles! scared the crap outta me I fell off the chair freakin out what the hell is it? am i seein things cause it didn't do it again i think im losin whats left 0f my marbles :OO :P
Quote from: hades on August 15, 2006, 08:16:32 AM
i think foxx will notice a lot of vodka missing after this.

i bet foxx will too :)))

RoadRUNNER

I get the impression some one may be out of alignment.

I think your cheese has slid off your cracker.  :))

nightperson

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 15, 2006, 11:00:58 AM
I get the impression some one may be out of alignment.

I think your cheese has slid off your cracker.  :))
:)) :)))

nightperson

ok i just ask hubby if he wanted pizza he said what is that  :))) and now im trying to order one and i can remember the pizza place name ok im not coming here no more in this topic  :)) :)))

HypnotizedMind

nightperson

Quote from: HypnotizedMind on August 15, 2006, 12:25:13 PM
completely lost it!!!!   >>:D :))

im glad you got a good laugh out of it  :)) i am k :/\now

xsquezme

LOL, it is interview with Mary C. and she does come on screen, wink, wave and then smile. hit the back or forward button on the pogo news deal and she does it again.

butch1286

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview