PlayBuddy
August 13, 2024, 08:31:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oh HecK NaH...LooK At This ChiT

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2006, 12:17:29 PM
OMG I didn't know Season 2 started.  >:((  This show is friggen hilarious. I watched Season 1 and loved it.  :))

OMG!!!  to funny!!  :))

i watched it too..the one where pumpkin and new york fought was effin PRICELESS!!  she was all sayin she tripped on the rug!!  HEY!!  maybe pumpkin was ??

trentadue

Why can't I see this video?  It plays for a second then stops!

I watched this show twice and fell asleep BOTH times when they showed this.  I'm dying to see it!

Tara

Quote from: babygurl424 on August 15, 2006, 03:36:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2006, 12:17:29 PM
OMG I didn't know Season 2 started.  >:((  This show is friggen hilarious. I watched Season 1 and loved it.  :))

OMG!!!  to funny!!  :))

i watched it too..the one where pumpkin and new york fought was effin PRICELESS!!  she was all sayin she tripped on the rug!!  HEY!!  maybe pumpkin was ??

LOL  I kept seeing the commercials and I was like "OMG" what a stupid show, but one day I happened to catch it switching channels and they were cooking that chicken for his mom. I've never laughed so hard in my life. So I started watching it. The spitting scene with Punkin and Miss Prissybritches (I can't remember her damn name) was effin priceless!!  I watched that clip 100 times..lmao  The show is friggen funny to me.

TmT

Quote from: trentadue on August 15, 2006, 07:08:32 AM

I watched this show twice and fell asleep BOTH times when they showed this.  I'm dying to see it!
Trent... I luv ya sayin "dont knock on death's door" laughin my buttom off...
that too cute...

Don't know why it's not playin... it's playin for me.....

peaches1977

Quote from: trentadue on August 15, 2006, 07:08:32 AM

the video is trying to play and download. click pause for a bit and let some download before watching.

david/ross

david/ross

Libra

Was this chick NOT wearing underwear?  I mean, wouldn't her panties catch it before it fell?  I just don't understand....... 

But then again, I've never been walking along and felt the urge to drop one like an effin' horse or something...

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 03:24:35 PM
Was this chick NOT wearing underwear?  I mean, wouldn't her panties catch it before it fell?  I just don't understand....... 

But then again, I've never been walking along and felt the urge to drop one like an effin' horse or something...

I don't know but he had to send two girls home, and he didn't send her home. He said despite all the jokes, I think you're real..  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 04:13:43 PM

I don't know but he had to send two girls home, and he didn't send her home. He said despite all the jokes, I think you're real..  :))

LMAO!  So, I reckon to be real (in his warped eyes) ... Oh nevermind.. This is just too ugly!  :))

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:15:35 PM

LMAO!  So, I reckon to be real (in his warped eyes) ... Oh nevermind.. This is just too ugly!  :))

The show is friggen funny, I'm not kidding. I don't look at it like a reality show, it's a comedy show. Those girls on the show are nuts, fruitcakes,and turnip truck rejects.  Last year that had more classy ones than this year.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 04:20:51 PM

The show is friggen funny, I'm not kidding. I don't look at it like a reality show, it's a comedy show. Those girls on the show are nuts, fruitcakes,and turnip truck rejects.  Last year that had more **** ones than this year.

More what?  :OO

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:23:22 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 04:20:51 PM

The show is friggen funny, I'm not kidding. I don't look at it like a reality show, it's a comedy show. Those girls on the show are nuts, fruitcakes,and turnip truck rejects.  Last year that had more **** ones than this year.

More what?  :OO

Class with a y...lol

Libra

So, it's more hilarious with not so class with a y girls?  :))

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:28:36 PM
So, it's more hilarious with not so class with a y girls?  :))

You should go look at it on VH1 site. There are 3 gap toothed girls. One country azz gap toothed one named Buck Wild. She's a friggen fruit loop for sure. Hell, look in the TV guide and see when it's on again this week. They show reruns all week, the new one comes out on Sunday nights. You should just watch it. You will crack up.

Julez

What in the hell did that chick eat?!  She reminds me of Fat B@$t@$rd from Austin Powers -  GET IN MUH BELLY!!!!

:o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview