PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:06:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many Bingo's do you have?

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

I think i'm rank 3....can you tell I don't play ?  :))

Libra

Believe it or not, I played Bingo before I became I member.  I remember playing and then all the sudden, there's all these NEW ROOMS!  I asked why, and someone told me it was for a badge, etc.  I became a member that day, thinking I would get ALL the bingo badges in a week!  :))

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:43:06 PM
Believe it or not, I played Bingo before I became I member.  I remember playing and then all the sudden, there's all these NEW ROOMS!  I asked why, and someone told me it was for a badge, etc.  I became a member that day, thinking I would get ALL the bingo badges in a week!  :))

Little did you know! :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 15, 2006, 05:50:27 PM
285   :)))

I hate bingo.

Now you come into drink with me 10 minutes before Rock Star comes on?

I DO NOT LIKE YOU ANYMORE!  >>:D

All my love,
Kelly

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 05:53:21 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 15, 2006, 05:50:27 PM
285   :)))

I hate bingo.

Now you come into drink with me 10 minutes before Rock Star comes on?

I DO NOT LIKE YOU ANYMORE!  >>:D

All my love,
Kelly

:'((

Punkin! 

I got home from work 42 minutes ago.  That's how effing far behind I am on my work.  The Libra Method is working well though! 

You got me after Rockstar...

Love,
Frazzled Foxx

Lynne

crazy_

Hopefully they will have a bingo challenge soon and they put lots more rooms on and it makes it easier to go roaming the rooms and snaggin da bingos

SexySagittarian

Where are all the Bingo players? Does anyone have more than 5000+ bingo's   7500+  10,000?

I've heard tell of such people but find it hard to believe that anyone likes the game that much....it's soooo hard to get the bingo's :(

SexySagittarian

Quote from: crazy_ on August 15, 2006, 06:01:14 PM
Hopefully they will have a bingo challenge soon and they put lots more rooms on and it makes it easier to go roaming the rooms and snaggin da bingos

That's how I get my bingo's too Crazy. I wait for the challenges then spend all week in empty rooms snagging all the bingo's I can get for that week. So far I have 1625 from 3 bingo challenge weeks. ;)

Tara

The last time I was in Bingo, Lib and two strangers were picking on me. I don't think I will ever go back. I even sang this song to them and they were still mean to me.  :'((

There was a farmer who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o.
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 07:37:23 PM

The last time I was in Bingo, Lib and two strangers were picking on me. I don't think I will ever go back. I even sang this song to them and they were still mean to me.  :'((

B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O

LMFAO

babygurl424

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 07:37:23 PM

B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O

tara you are toooo much!!!   :))

BadgeBabe

Back to the initial post: I only have one badge in the gawd awful game, and have decided that I do NOT care if I ever get another badge in the game. It is a total waste of time to spend for a variety of reasons unless you have finished all other game rank badges, in which case you have nothing to lose, LOL. Using the Fortune Teller auto is a given, naturally, as the game puts me to sleep faster than a big swig of Nyquil when I have the flu.

First obvious drawback is the sheer number of Bingo wins needed to get A badge.

Then there's the dysfunctional player syndrome on Bingo which Pogo created:
SOME people who play it regularly are very territorial and will accuse you of cheating if you win, whether you are or not. Meaning that if you have to play it for a badge, it's better not to chat and piss someone off accidentally or be pissed off by them, for which they may also report you. Conversly, if you don't chat, the Bingo Bats also may report you  for suspected cheating if you don't do the WTG, GG, TYVM, etc after every freaking game.

Then there's the annoyance factor: Dottie. Nope, for 3 lousy badges and thousands of Bingo wins, it's totally not worth it to me. I will keep my Magic Flute badge as a reminder of how kind the players were when the game first started up. :) It was a good game til the Pogo Police ruined it and made some people mean to other players.

xx_mandy_xx

lol a measly 37  :))) i don't play bingo too much...takes too much concentration and too much time!!

xgingerx

SexySagittarian

So, for those of you on tonight, that haven't seen this thread yet...will you tell me, please, how many bingo's do you have? ???

foxx

Slave thinks she has the most!  Someone...prove her wrong!

:-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview