PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:42:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Taking the PLUNGE ?

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

Tween now & the end of the week, I am gonna purchase an UNCLE (AUTO) lol.

I'd like to be sure I get one that works well. Please post some helpful replies.

Thank You
RR

Mr. Rasputia

Why don't you download the autos first, try them one by one and see which works best with your computer specs. Whichever you feel does the best job with the least amount of tweaking, then purchase it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 15, 2006, 08:42:57 PM
Tween now & the end of the week, I am gonna purchase an UNCLE (AUTO) lol.

I'd like to be sure I get one that works well. Please post some helpful replies.

Thank You
RR

There are games I HATE playing, and some I can tolerate.  I only get the uncles for the ones I hate playing.  I was this close >< to getting the one for Wonderland Cookies Memories or whatever it's called, but it was so quick and easy I didn't bother.

I find the card games like Spades, Hearts, etc., do not win much. Everyone raves about Uncle Qwerty but I haven't tried it.  Poppit was my first purchase and it works pretty well though I do have the occasional freeze up with it.

Really, just pick a game and try the free trial period and see what you think.  That's the best route to go.

Kelly

I'd buy the auto for the games you hate to play but you want the badges for....makes sense right?

althought I bought the shakinbake and I love wonderland but I wanted the badges NOW...so I played and used auto too...

hope this helped you!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview