PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:20:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Um, makes no sense.

Started by Julez,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julez

So I've got the TV on the WE channel and the show airing is "The Secret Lives Of Women" - only the women in this show are married or marrying convicted felons.  Mind you, convisted felons whose sentences are at least 20 yrs.  Now as far as I know, these women don't have conjugal visits with their husbands.  So my befuddlement is why marry a person that you will never (or atleast for 2 decades) be able to consummate the marriage with?!

Regardless of all the gadgets available, there's got to be a point when the real thing is a must!

Can anyone (sane) explain to me why some women choose to marry men in prison?   :ooo

xgingerx

so they can keep track of there man!!  :)) he is fed and watered and wife dont have to worry about it...

Tara

Quote from: Spoonz on August 15, 2006, 09:03:06 PM
Can anyone (sane) explain to me why some women choose to marry men in prison?   :ooo

I'm not sure, I was going to say because you wouldn't have to worry about your husband cheating on you, but well yanno....

BrezoMonster

:o
Well for one thing you can have your cake ans eat it too per say. Your hubby would have no clue of you were cheating, and well like someone else said you can keep track of him, and you don't have to cook, clean, or deal with them on a regular basis....LOL

Just my 2 cents worth...LOL

Stinkerbell

So I've got the TV on the WE channel and the show airing is "The Secret Lives Of Women" - only the women in this show are married or marrying convicted felons.  Mind you, convisted felons whose sentences are at least 20 yrs.  Now as far as I know, these women don't have conjugal visits with their husbands.  So my befuddlement is why marry a person that you will never (or atleast for 2 decades) be able to consummate the marriage with?!

Regardless of all the gadgets available, there's got to be a point when the real thing is a must!

I thought that prisoners were allowed conjugal visits?

Remember how many marriage proposals Scott Peterson got in prison???  There are just some people out there who figure it's one way to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Julez

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 16, 2006, 07:39:40 AM

I thought that prisoners were allowed conjugal visits?

Remember how many marriage proposals Scott Peterson got in prison???  There are just some people out there who figure it's one way to get their 15 minutes of fame.

From last night's show, the wives of these felons explained that a kiss at the beginning, hand holding , and a kiss at the end of the visit were the only physical forms of contact permitted.  They only showed a few prisons, so I'm not sure if other federal prisons allow conjugal visits or not.

Kelly

personally I think they all have self asteem issues bigtime....or maybe they are just plain old crazy...take your pick!

Libra

Some women will marry ANYONE just to say they're married.  It's sad and pathetic.

Julez

Ain't that the straight truth Lib!  Wish I could figure out how the stupid gene got so widespread  :o  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview