PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:12:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wooo Hoooo I'm getting married

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 20, 2006, 09:47:37 AM
T?  That "just for you Lib" in your siggy is under the Tokens n' Bob heart....

I know. I don't know how to put it under your M of M.  Where is Tokens anyways?  She doesn't know I went snaggin and got her siggy..lmao

bams68

Hey Tara & Homer;

Congrats on ur happiness and future together. Dun know you both that much but I wish you all the best.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Julez

Tara I said I wanted my eggs medium not fertilized......oh wait..... ok I'm lost somebody gimme some pie.

IndianLover

umm, has the date been set yet? I know it's gonna be the 14 th of something  :)) but which month?  :;'

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on August 20, 2006, 10:44:38 AM
umm, has the date been set yet? I know it's gonna be the 14 th of something  :)) but which month?  :;'

Hell what year?  :))

foxx

Quote from: Spoonz on August 20, 2006, 10:21:33 AM
Tara I said I wanted my eggs medium not fertilized......oh wait..... ok I'm lost somebody gimme some pie.

Pie is good.

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on August 20, 2006, 11:25:52 AM
Quote from: Spoonz on August 20, 2006, 10:21:33 AM

Pie is good.

I definately need to make spoonz a pie avie...lmao!!

xx_mandy_xx

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 11:08:34 AM

14th day of the 14th. month of 2014 maybe?

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 20, 2006, 04:13:13 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 11:08:34 AM

14th day of the 14th. month of 2014 maybe?

lol....what is the 14th month my dear?? did they change the calendar without telling me again?? darn government  :P

justahumping

14th. Month?  That is the month that us men, that really does not want to get  married, gets married in   :)))

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 20, 2006, 04:34:15 PM
14th. Month?  That is the month that us men, that really does not want to get  married, gets married in   :)))

:))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 20, 2006, 04:34:15 PM

lol....AHA! now you spoiled it for the rest of the men...if someone asks me how i found out i will lead them to you..yous in bigggg trouble now!  :)))

Sassy

Congrats Tara and Homer,
Best wishes and may all your tomorrows be happier than your todays.  Just a question do you have a dog?  My friends got married this last weekend and they have a Shitzpoo  who was the ring bearer at the wedding.  He had a tux on and actually carried their rings - it was really cute in a weird kinda way lmao.

:;"

Tara

Am I the only one who knows this thread was a joke?  For all the people who thought this was real please send cash  to tara@paypal.com.  That's your punishment for not reading the whole thread.  :ooo

Love,

Greedy Tara

Libra

Look at Sassy's dog breed!  LMAO!  it came out "smelly Stuff"  I bet she typed in S.H.I.T.Z.O.O. and it came out smellystuffzoo!  LMAO!

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 23, 2006, 08:20:28 AM
Look at Sassy's dog d!  LMAO!  it came out "smelly Stuff"  I bet she typed in S.H.I.T.Z.O.O. and it came out smellystuffzoo!  LMAO!

Look at your own post...lmao   B.R.E.E.D   

Here dogs b.r.e.e.d is funny.  :pp

knightrider13195

aww and I just found the perfect cake topper too..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview