PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:43:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Long Have You Been Here?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

How long have you all been posting on this forum, and how did you all find it?

I've been here just over a month and I found this place when I was in a room griping about a Poppit challenge and someone invited me into a private chat and told me about it.  The rest is history (and so are my chances of winning a jackpot - if I ever had one!)

SexySagittarian

I've been here since March 2005.Someone from Pogo referred me also.

tennesseegal

I found the site by someone advertising in one of the rooms , and so goes my chance at the JP also     :)))

Tara

I found it when doing that Poppit challenge at the beginning of the year. I'm not telling how long I've been here because I'm still shy.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 07:03:07 PM
I found it when doing that Poppit challenge at the beginning of the year. I'm not telling how long I've been here because I'm still shy.

I'll tell if you send $29.95 to PogoSlave@paypal.com  :))

modified cause I can't remember who the eff I am :))

Julez

Welp my log in time states 22 hrs 19 mins..........   :)) :))

nightperson

well let see i have been here when i was a wee little tike and then i grown up into a auto manic so that tells u how long :))

nanners

Ive been here long enough to get into trouble.. :ll
and I found this via google..and damn glad I did..

bobby

i was lurking since last may, i joined last june, i found out about the site from a badgehelp ad O0

kgansor

june 1 2005
used to lurk for awhile, decided to register, only posted when i needed help with something
now i post all the time, or at least try to, its fun, the people are wonderful  :-* glad i found this place!

peaches1977

jan.2004-ish, at least that what profile says. i just recently started logging in and posting. logged in 1 day12 mins

found by a google search.
L-ahhh-ve it   <3

liebe_angel

I think March 2005 when I signed up and left when bree started in came back and been here ever since. damn glad shes gone!! lol

babygurl424

been here since jan 6 06..and i too came because of that darn poppit challenge..someone invited me to private chat and told me about it...was AWESOME of them..love it here and i love ma gurls!!  MUAH!!!  :-*

Lynne

Jan 10, 2006...lurker since like aug of 2005. Finally joined cuz of that quick quack premium badge, I didn't get that auto though, the first one I got was poppit. Hubby got me into this site now he is upset at me cuz uncle is on all night. I keep trying to tell him that its his fault but he don't listen.

damian666

Was here under a different name and joined back in November 2004. FOund it through Pogo back when badgehelp used to advertise in Pogo. Left for a while and came back about 2 months ago under new name. I still see old name is active though. LOL

foxx

Registered the day I found it...I think April of 2005?  I dunno...check my profile if you really want to know...

Anywho...I found it by searching for Pogo cheats.  Because I like to cheat at pogo.

:)))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 17, 2006, 08:31:05 PM
Registered the day I found it...I think April of 2005?  I dunno...check my profile if you really want to know...

Anywho...I found it by searching for Pogo cheats.  Because I like to cheat at pogo.

She likes to cheat and eat.

Pie is good.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2006, 08:32:00 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 17, 2006, 08:31:05 PM

She likes to cheat and eat.

Pie is good.

Hey Pee pee girl?
Texas is a state.

crazy_

I was lurkin here since Jan when a friend of mine introduced me to autos hehehe Joined in May right after I became a 150 member  :))

IndianLover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview