PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:28:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dear Homer

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Dearest Homer,    <3

When is the last time I told you how wonderful you are? When is the last time I told you I loved you more than anything? When is the last time I told you that you're the man of my dreams?  Did I forget to mention that you don't have to marry me on the 14th and you know all those things you were going to buy me and stuff? Well let's just forget about all that. Remember the exotic vacations I discussed when you had your fingers in your ears? We don't have to discuss those anymore either.

Remember the hot tub you wanted and I said no way? I had a change of heart. Remember the Keg of beer a week you wanted? Go ahead and start that now. Remember the boys nights out I wouldn't even talk to you about? You can have them also. I trust you.  How could I not trust the most special person in the world?

I sure do love you honey.

Love always,   <3

Ashamed and Sorry Tara

foxx

Oh Good Gawd.

Where is Lib with the "Oh, brother!" sign when you need her?

:)))

david/ross

Runner

Quote from: IWorshipHomer on August 19, 2006, 01:10:01 PM
Dearest Homer,    <3

When is the last time I told you how wonderful you are? When is the last time I told you I loved you more than anything? When is the last time I told you that you're the man of my dreams?  Did I forget to mention that you don't have to marry me on the 14th and you know all those things you were going to buy me and stuff? Well let's just forget about all that. Remember the exotic vacations I discussed when you had your fingers in your ears? We don't have to discuss those anymore either.

Remember the hot tub you wanted and I said no way? I had a change of heart. Remember the Keg of beer a week you wanted? Go ahead and start that now. Remember the boys nights out I wouldn't even talk to you about? You can have them also. I trust you.  How could I not trust the most special person in the world?

Love always,   <3

Ashamed and Sorry Tara

ohh it's getting thick in here, let me go find my rubber boots

Homer

Quote from: IWorshipHomer on August 19, 2006, 01:10:01 PM
Dearest Homer,    <3

Love always,   <3

Ashamed and Sorry Tara

Hehe....you don't think your getting off the hook that easy now do you? :))) :))) :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

LMAO!  Homer?  I  <3 you! 

Thanks for being such a good sport! 

* I was skert I was gonna be Icantpoop for ever!

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 02:21:19 PM
LMAO!  Homer?  I  <3 you! 

Thanks for being such a good sport! 

* I was skert I was gonna be Icantpoop for ever!

lmao...

Thank you Homer!  You could have been way meaner!  Thank gawd you are a punkin!

Whew.

Blu

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on August 19, 2006, 02:24:16 PM
*wishes he got alternate sn*

I could have had fun with your name but it might not have been PG-13 to say you had Blu... :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Tara

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 01:10:01 PM
Dearest Homer,    <3

Love always,   <3

Ashamed and Sorry Tara

This contract letter is null and void.  :))  Just kidding

babygurl424

lmao tara..sorry i missed all the fun...was working all day

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 02:37:23 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on August 19, 2006, 02:24:16 PM
*wishes he got alternate sn*

I could have had fun with your name but it might not have been PG-13 to say you had Blu... :P

HEE! 
lmao...

hades

slaving in the kitchen and i missed all the fun here today.

Kelly

i was playin bingo all day n missed everything.....as usual!!!!!!!

Libra

Quote from: Kelly on August 19, 2006, 07:25:57 PM

I woke up this morning with a bottle of Milk of Magnesia bottle in my Avi and Ducolax in my siggy!  :))  Foxx had all kinds of mean stuff in hers, too.  So Foxx, Tara and I put on Homer's Avi and Siggy and went all around the forum saying mean things.  Then, HE CHANGED OURS and RESTRICTED us so we couldn't change it back!  It was effin' hilarious!  I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life!  I laughed for 4 hours straight!  :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 07:40:47 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 19, 2006, 07:25:57 PM

I woke up this morning with a bottle of Milk of Magnesia bottle in my Avi and Ducolax in my siggy!  :))  Foxx had all kinds of mean stuff in hers, too.  So Foxx, Tara and I put on Homer's Avi and Siggy and went all around the forum saying mean things.  Then, HE CHANGED OURS and RESTRICTED us so we couldn't change it back!  It was effin' hilarious!  I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life!  I laughed for 4 hours straight!  :)) :))

Yeah...there was gigglepee all over the place...

:)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview