PlayBuddy
August 12, 2024, 10:35:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2006 Eclipse

Started by xx_mandy_xx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Have you guys seen the new 2006 & 2007 eclipse? What do you think?

xx_mandy_xx

foxx

They are pretty sweet.  I saw a black one when I was in DC in April...it was the first I had seen...

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: foxx on August 20, 2006, 07:40:53 PM
They are pretty sweet.  I saw a black one when I was in DC in April...it was the first I had seen...

yay! I think i'm going to be getting a black one...its funny you say that.

swissmissy63

Tara

Pie is good.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 01:26:25 AM

Pie is good.

Black Eclipse's are pretty.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: foxx on August 21, 2006, 05:21:28 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2006, 01:26:25 AM

Pie is good.

Black Eclipse's are pretty.

Ya it figures though...that orange color is the most bought...and produced im sure...all they had on the lot in the way of manual was a silver, red, and this mix between silver and white...he said it would take a couple days to find and ship a black one down here...we miiiight just go with the light white silver color.  I don't want to be like everyone else and get that orange...i personally don't like it anyhow.  and we're in an eclipse car club (we have the generation body style before this one....00-05...and i swear all the 06-07 we've seen are either silver or orange

Libra

I came in here thinking I was gonna get some info on an upcoming solar or lunar eclipse!  :))

Julez

Quote from: Libra on August 21, 2006, 09:33:07 AM
I came in here thinking I was gonna get some info on an upcoming solar or lunar eclipse!  :))

PIE is good and I too thought this thread was astronomical in nature - silly me.  :-\ :)))

justahumping

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 05:29:01 PM
Have you guys seen the new 2006 & 2007 eclipse? What do you think?
I hate them. If you wnat a car, why not just get a real car? not a car-want-to-be?  Get something like a new Charger

xx_mandy_xx

the charger gets less hp than the eclipse does....and if you're looking strictly for hp than the eclipse is a better choice...want to try another car darling?  :))) I plan on taking it turbo as well but that's a couple thousand away still...so we'll see. 

justahumping

To hair with the money, Turbo is the ONLY way to fly!  <3  But I so love the new chargers.

harley89

My husband has been trying to get me to buy a new car for 2 years and I havent made up my mind yet. Only suggestion I would make is to check the crash rating on the car. Having a good looking car with great gas mileage means nothing if you die in a fender bender

Julez

We're buying hybrids in a couple years.  I'm done with paying $60 a shot to fill my tank that only lasts about 200 miles.

Ilovemyweims

Ya it figures though...that orange color is the most bought...and produced

Really i would have thought black.

when we bought our H2 i wanted silver and hubby black the guy told us thoses were the 1 and 2nd most popular colors so we got green instead.  Very rarely do we see another one.  I really want the new fusion orange H2 but at 70,000 grand i will pass

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 22, 2006, 12:12:48 AM
To hair with the money, Turbo is the ONLY way to fly!  <3  But I so love the new chargers.

I agree, they are awesome and they do start out at 250 hp...but what i didn't say was that the 2006 Charger SRT8 starts at 450 hp i believe...which is one helluva car.  i love jap cars though...its a weakness...I have a 3rd gen right now an 01 eclipse...but even with a turbo it will only have what the 06 has STOCK so it makes more sense to trade it in for an 06 then add a turbo to that.  i'm a car girl can ya tell? :)

justahumping

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 22, 2006, 01:11:49 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 22, 2006, 12:12:48 AM

I agree, they are awesome and they do start out at 250 hp...but what i didn't say was that the 2006 Charger SRT8 starts at 450 hp i believe...which is one helluva car.  i love jap cars though...its a weakness...I have a 3rd gen right now an 01 eclipse...but even with a turbo it will only have what the 06 has STOCK so it makes more sense to trade it in for an 06 then add a turbo to that.  i'm a car girl can ya tell? :)
Yes it does. BUT I just want you to know. I LOVE cars. I am a die hard dodge fan but drive a cheby so you are going to have to put up with me and my rice burner jokes. lol. Welcome to the fun side. Oh yes. One question for you. On that 01 eclipse you have........ Does that use bleached or unbleached rice? lmao. sorry I just have to know. lol   (I hope you know I am just joking with you)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview