Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Question

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I was playing the game this morning, and I wondered if anyone could answer this for me.  When you have completed the game and it asks you if you want to play again, when you click YES it takes you to the board and moves you around the spaces.  If you were to not play again, would you still have moved forward those places when you come back the next time, or does it leave you where you were when you left?  Anyone know?

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 26, 2006, 07:31:47 AM
I was playing the game this morning, and I wondered if anyone could answer this for me.  When you have completed the game and it asks you if you want to play again, when you click YES it takes you to the board and moves you around the spaces.  If you were to not play again, would you still have moved forward those places when you come back the next time, or does it leave you where you were when you left?  Anyone know?

Good question. I don't really know the answer. Have you tried it to see what happens?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

either it moves it for you or lets you move it when you play again cause you dont lose your progress.

wattsmyname

When I played it you did lose your progress if you did not select play again. I sure hope they fixed that.

hades

it had to be fixed by last week cause my gf was playing then left and didnt lose her progress.

wattsmyname

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on August 26, 2006, 07:33:50 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on August 26, 2006, 07:31:47 AM

Good question. I don't really know the answer. Have you tried it to see what happens?

I was having such bad luck playing it today, I was thrilled to finish 1 game.  I wasn't in the mood to finish 1, perhaps lose my progress, then have to finish another to find out.  Somedays PPS is not the game to play, ya know??

Lish

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 26, 2006, 01:09:45 PM
Somedays PPS is not the game to play, ya know??

I don't think it is EVER the game to play!  ;) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview