PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

resetting a game

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

could someone please tell me how to reset a game please thank you

Tara

Quote from: tmonsteriii on August 27, 2006, 01:42:14 PM
could someone please tell me how to reset a game please thank you

Why would you want to reset  it?  I wouldn't reset it, if more ranks are added you will have to start over.

tokiesgalore

I am absolutely against restting stats after having to go thru the first 50 ranks of Lottso 2x.
   But to do it,when you are in the game you want to reset em in.Click on your name in the who's here box.Click on see profile,then stats tab.At the bottom it will ask if you would like to reset em.hit yes,then a popup comes up asking if you are sure,because once pressedALL is lost.

justahumping

Tokens is right, However, I am like her and Tara. I reset me game ONE time and will not do that again. UNLESS it is a game that does NOT have game badges. When I was trying to get my last badge in that bowling game there was a guy that had all the game badges in there and reset his stats and was up to 40 something the second time around BUT pogo did NOT have the 2X by his badges showing that he had done that game twice. Have they stopped doing that to  the game badges?

Torn2pieces

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview