Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buying a new car

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Myself and hubby are in the market for a new family car. Does anyone know of any cars that are worth buying today?

xx_mandy_xx

lol just bought an 07 mitsubishi here...but not a recommended family car unless you're looking at a galant...i hear they get good gas milage...could be wrong...you may want to ask justahumping...hes pretty good with family cars :)

justahumping

What kind of car? mini van, family car or sports car and about how much money?  I have some web sites that gives you  the low down on the cars and I have two cousins that works for the penski racing team and they are good at picking out the cars that are worth buying. I just about bought that prowler when it first came  out until I found out they was having a lot of problems with them. I still want one lol  But thank you (((((Mandi))))) for your confidence in me. I know you are going to so love that 07 Mitsubishi.... They are good cars and I wish you all the luck in the world with it

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 28, 2006, 12:02:20 AM
What kind of car? mini van, family car or sports car and about how much money?  I have some web sites that gives you  the low down on the cars and I have two cousins that works for the penski racing team and they are good at picking out the cars that are worth buying. I just about bought that prowler when it first came  out until I found out they was having a lot of problems with them. I still want one lol  But thank you (((((Mandi))))) for your confidence in me. I know you are going to so love that 07 Mitsubishi.... They are good cars and I wish you all the luck in the world with it

no prob babes i do have some faith in ya...we car peeps gotta stick together lol

Luna

No mini vans... 4 door sedan types..something thats roomy but no SUV types. Price range around 35000 or lower. But yet looks kinda sporty...not wanting anything that says..Hey Im old LOL

Ilovemyweims

ive heard great things about the H3 the are a suv type get good gas milage and start at 30,000. 

I myself have the h2 and love but i hate the gas milage it gets!!

justahumping

Quote from: luna on August 28, 2006, 09:08:38 AM
No mini vans... 4 door sedan types..something thats roomy but no SUV types. Price range around 35000 or lower. But yet looks kinda sporty...not wanting anything that says..Hey Im old LOL

OK. You are going to ave to give me a couple of days. I have to be at the V.A. in the morning. (Veterans Hospital that is)...... YOu want a 4 door that does NOT say "hay I am an old lady" so give a couple of days

Luna

Thanks justahumping . Hope all goes well for you

Sassy

Runner

toyota camry types..

those cars last forever and great prices ..

My fiance has one.. its nice.

SHe hates my vehicles..lol

Suburban ---swallows gas

Blazer---- swallow a little less than the burban

5 ford F-150's for farm (they all suck, i hate fords, they always break down)

plus a  ton of john deere tractors. 

we won't even discuss my monthly diesel bill

bug

Quote from: Sassy on August 28, 2006, 07:29:04 PM
Honda Accord all the way  :/\ :/\

:;"

I was going to say the same thing.  I love Hondas!

Sassy

I bought my first accord 8 years ago and I've had a 91 civic and a 92 civic and now I have a 2000 accord.  I would definatley go for a Accord if I was in the market for a good family car as there is alot more room in the accord compared to the civic.  My Accord gets excellent gas mileage as long as I keep the cruise on (I have a very heavy foot) lmao

Luna

thanks for all the responses. I was thinking about a honda just wasnt sure

Sassy

They are the best I've never regretted buying one yet.  You'll never wear the motor out thats for sure.  we had almost 400,000 km on our 92 civic.

justahumping

Quote from: luna on August 30, 2006, 06:28:28 AM

Look at the:
Pontiac Grand Prix GXP Sedan
Base Retail (MSRP): $28,560    
Base Invoice: $26,989

Also, go to this website and look around, it will help you out a lot:
http://autos.msn.com/research/autopricer/default.aspx

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 30, 2006, 05:41:09 PM

Look at the:

And get Jus's daughter to look the car over... she's better than any male mechanic... <winkin@Jus>

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 30, 2006, 05:58:38 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 30, 2006, 05:41:09 PM

Look at the:

And get Jus's daughter to look the car over... she's better than any male mechanic... <winkin@Jus>

LoL only if she wears the overalls....because nothing is more funny than a woman in a mechanics jumpsuit thingie.... :D

justahumping

My daughter knows her way around cars. She has caught more than one mechanic in a lie.....

Luna

I know I posted this a while back but wanted to update it. I finally got me a car. Its a beautiful Camry 2007. Fully loaded with moon roof etc. Feels like Im driving on air. Thanks for all of your replies.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview