PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:35:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo cheat programs

Started by kidrock9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

SVN69

:'(( So since I used the free trial, I no longer can win any money?  :'((

Mary

so sorry after frre trial you need to buy it to keep winnin money  <:>

harley89

My own take on winning prizes is if Pogo wants to let the jackpot go they let you have it. If the dont they will say you cheated even if you never used auto. 

Carol

Quote from: harleyrider on September 17, 2006, 02:32:43 PM
My own take on winning prizes is if Pogo wants to let the jackpot go they let you have it. If the dont they will say you cheated even if you never used auto. 

Exactly. Look how many people onl started using them after they were accussed and their prize was "forfeited". If you are there to win prizes you are at their mercy!  !@#$

SVN69

With all that said, I am now buying my first auto.... :) :D ???

C~M

Quote from: SVN69 on September 17, 2006, 09:54:51 PM

WTG!!   But, think of this....say you want to buy 15 and do over a period of a year or less....that is $150 dollars and you could of had the complete package for $150 which is alot of programs, and they come with free updates etc.

Anywho, enjoy your first auto and

to the cheater's club.

TmT

ur on the road to becomin an addictive cheater... lol w2g

SVN69

One more question for the new cheater in town then I will go and have fun with my new poppit auto.

What prizes do they check if you claim a prize? Can I still get screen savers and wallpaper, or no?

Oh and one more thing. If I set my auto up to run over night and I happen to win something while I am sleeping, how does that work if I want to decline the prize? I do not want to wake up and find that my account has been shut down cause I did not decline a prize.

Thank you all for all your cheating help here. I feel kinda bad that I am cheating, but I do like how I am getting tons of tokens....lol

Oh, sorry, one more question. Should I set up the auto to lose some games, like make it find the sulotion with 6 or less baloons, that way it will not look like I am totaly cheating by winning every single game I play?

Ok thats it, no more questions for now.

Julie

Quote from: SVN69 on September 17, 2006, 10:32:53 PM
One more question for the new cheater in town then I will go and have fun with my new poppit auto.

What prizes do they check if you claim a prize? Can I still get screen savers and wallpaper, or no?

Oh and one more thing. If I set my auto up to run over night and I happen to win something while I am sleeping, how does that work if I want to decline the prize? I do not want to wake up and find that my account has been shut down cause I did not decline a prize.

Thank you all for all your cheating help here. I feel kinda bad that I am cheating, but I do like how I am getting tons of tokens....lol

Oh, sorry, one more question. Should I set up the auto to lose some games, like make it find the sulotion with 6 or less baloons, that way it will not look like I am totaly cheating by winning every single game I play?

Ok thats it, no more questions for now.
That's 3 questions ;)

The only thing Pogo checks if you try to claim a prize/jackpot is whether they think you've used an auto, if they think you have you wont get the prize/jackpot.  If you've ever used an auto I wouldn't bother claiming anything.  As for the wallpaper and the screensavers you get them whether you want them or not lol ::)

How to decline a prize while running an auto overnight I don't know but I'm sure if anyone here knows they'll share that info.

Running poopit overnight is easy.  Go into a full room under the topics banner.  Play 1 game and check out the high score list.  If the scores in the high score list are well over 900+ chances are those people are on auto and playing the game on level 3.  In your case play the game on level 1 and don't worry about the settings on the auto, just let it rip O0

Welcome and happy cheating! :/\

Homer

Congrats!

Which one did you decide to buy?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 18, 2006, 06:10:29 AM

Congrats!

Which one did you decide to buy?

"One more question for the new cheater in town then I will go and have fun with my new poppit auto. "

yeah I'm being a SA. sorry :ll

BadgeBabe

I have a question for those of you who have used BH for a long time.
When did the autos start appearing? I mean, I know it is probably after Club Pogo and badges arrived, but I wasn't aware of BH until mid 2005.

I hope it's OK to ask this. I have  wondered how long true auto programs ( not mouse clickers) have existed on Pogo.

Lily

chummychum

June of 2001

They went through some changes with names and products in the early years. They were officially BadgeHelp in Feb. of 2004

gerami1us

hi everyone i'm new to this...can someone please explain how to use a poker cheat on pogo ?

thanks <:>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: chummychum on September 21, 2006, 04:34:48 PM
June of 2001

They went through some changes with names and products in the early years. They were officially BadgeHelp in Feb. of 2004

Wow, I missed out on a lot of autos then. Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it. :)
                                                  Lily

Julie

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 21, 2006, 03:07:38 PM
I have a question for those of you who have used BH for a long time.
When did the autos start appearing? I mean, I know it is probably after Club Pogo and badges arrived, but I wasn't aware of BH until mid 2005.

I hope it's OK to ask this. I have  wondered how long true auto programs ( not mouse clickers) have existed on Pogo.

Lily
I bought my first 2 autos "sleepy slotz" and "roulette runner" way back in either 2001/2002 from a place that's no longer around :ll They used to spam the chat.  Back in those days we actually used to have mentioned in our profiles that we were "on auto" ;) Ah the good ole days :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview