PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:30:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SPOOKY SLOTS

Started by kandykitty20012,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

I think your right on that one Janet, it wasnt a Halloween badge :'((

Tamelia

Quote from: mr.clean on August 28, 2006, 08:50:13 PM
Tara thats my  bd!
Quote from: Tara on August 28, 2006, 08:14:52 PM
Uhhhh Easter?   :))   The 14th of Oct. probably.

thats my birthday as well..>I'm just not telling how old I'll be : :)))

Julie

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on August 28, 2006, 08:12:28 PM
>>:D 8)does anyone have any information on when spooky slots will start again :ooo
Love spooky slots, can't wait :D Shouldn't be long now, maybe in the next few weeks or early Oct.  Pogo and I guess some people seem to like getting into the spirit of things early :)

nightperson

oh i love spoky slot that is like a xmas time to me to play that one mmm wonder if they will ever come out with one for thankingiving day,christmas,easter,labor day,4 of july,new years day, that would really be neat ok sry if i missed any  :))) mmm that might be asking wayyyyyy to much from pogo :)))

Tara

CanadianPrincess

Actually, we did get a spooky slots badge last year.  It looked like a skeletal hand.  I think you had to get 3 bats  <> 50 times or something like that.  I'm sure we'll have a spooky slots badge again this year.  Assuming that we survive next week's bowling challenge and the other torture (which slips my mind but I know I didn't like it) that Pogo has planned for us next week.

Carol

Quote from: nightperson on September 08, 2006, 01:21:32 PM
oh i love spoky slot that is like a xmas time to me to play that one mmm wonder if they will ever come out with one for thankingiving day,christmas,easter,labor day,4 of july,new years day, that would really be neat ok sry if i missed any  :))) mmm that might be asking wayyyyyy to much from pogo :)))
A badge for every holiday would be very nice.
Also, I love spooky slots too. But if they can do that why not have a seasonal slots for others as well??? Like a christmas one or a 4th of july one etc..... Are you reading pogo???? 

BadgeBabe

I agree about the special badge for every holiday LOL.

Also, remember that the UK now has their special Pogo. I think we should get ALL of their holiday badges too, like Boxing Day and whatever else they celebrate that we don't in the USA.  :))) :)))

Oh, and there's Pogo CHINA, too. We know their holidays are a lot different.. Wow, I wonder how many extra badges per year those two countries would add? I am too busy to look up UK and Chinese holidays right now.

CanadianPrincess

I want reindeer slots for Christmas and Bunny slots for Easter.  Holiday badges are a great idea.  A Canada Day (July 1st) badge would be awesome, Pogo!

knightrider13195

here are what the prior years badges looked like

nightperson

nightperson

Quote from: CanadianPrincess on September 19, 2006, 11:42:51 AM
I want reindeer slots for Christmas and Bunny slots for Easter.  Holiday badges are a great idea.  A Canada Day (July 1st) badge would be awesome, Pogo!

i would like to see different slots for all holidays :/\

WV4057

BadgeBabe

Have they given ANY indication as to when Spooky Slots will be online this year?
It seems like it was very late last year.. and went almost to Thanksgiving.

I want Spooky Slots!!!!! <?>

PS- The bat icon freaks me out.

CanadianPrincess

I love the bat!!!! <> <> <>  I have bats all over my house at Hallowe'en.  In fact, it's almost October 1st and time to pull the  <> and  "'" out again!  Yea!

BadgeBabe

Hee hee. I lived in a late 1800's huge Victorian house which had been converted to apartments. I happened to live upstairs.
I would come home from work late at night and there would be BATS flying around in my apt. every now and then. I was absolutely terrified.
Spent many nights at a local motel until a friend killed them.

One night, I turned on the light because I heard an " eeek" sound, and there was one hanging upside down from my ceiling fan, which was directly above my bed.
They may be cute decorations when they are made of paper, but being in close proximity to bats is dangerous. They are often carriers of rabies and other diseases.

I have a true bat phobia now. Although really I think it started with my childhood obsession with " Dark Shadows",  :)))

Enjoy your  <>, I will stick to the  <O>

Happy Halloween!

Lily

Lish

i am not huge on SS, but I  <3 halloween. <> <O> "'"

fiz

THIS YEAR'S SPOOKY SLOTS CHALLENGE:

Oct 25-31

Get 2 "Purple Cauldrons" 4 times this week!

CanadianPrincess

Actually, we used to get  <> in our house all the time.  My mother would hear them flapping and, being the tremendously courageous individual that she is, would scream at my father to do something and then would flee to the bathroom, locking the door behind her (just in case the  <> could turn the knob, I guess.)  In the meantime, my father would be yelling at her to close the bedroom door so the  <> couldn't escape while we defenseless children slept in our beds with our doors wide open.  Such a model of maternal instinct!  After my father dispatched said  <>, we would call the  <>man (really!) who would come and take it away to be examined for rabies.  He had all kinds of  <>s in his freezer.  I felt sorry for his poor wife.

kandykitty2001

>>:D <> "'" .w. <?> <O>come on pogo release spooky slots now !!!!!!!!!!! (O+O) :///

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview