PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:37:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Information on Adoption Process

Started by Sassy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

My husband and I are just starting an adoption process where we go through the required classes and then do all the rest before we get put on a list.  I was just wondering if anyone else had went through the process and if they had any thoughts or ideas to help the process go smoothly right through to actually adopting and raising the child.

:;"

Tara

I'm trying to get rid of the one I have now.. :))  Ya'll want her?  j/k

jade2002

Sassy

lmao I wish it was as simple as that  :))  But if you ever need a place to send them for a week or so .... lol

xx_mandy_xx

i have no clue...still a baby myself  :))) but good luck!!!  :/\

harley89

Congrats on the adoption. I have had 2 friends that went through the process at different times and both of them had different experiences.  Both couples went through Family and Children services for their adoptions. One couple received an infant daughter with no problems. The other couple was told they had no chance of getting an infant so they adopted a sibling group. (brother and 2 sisters) all are doing great these many years later.  As for raising a child you are on your own. Everybody has a theory on what is best.  My daughter is 34 and it seems she grew up over night. One day I was burping her and the next day I turned to see her start down the aisle on her fathrs arm.

Sassy

Here in Canada you are required to do 7 classes before you can get a home assessment done.  We are doing the classes now.  Hopefully it won't take too long to get the assessment done as they told us it could be anywhere from a year to 2 years.  :'((

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Quote from: l0c0 on August 31, 2006, 03:12:48 PM
she treats her car better than me  :(

LMAO!  Do you want us to enroll her in being a good girlfriend 101 classes? 

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Quote from: l0c0 on August 31, 2006, 03:14:51 PM
are you teaching?  :OO

If you want me to, I'm a good girlfriend. I have reference around here somewhere..lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: l0c0 on August 31, 2006, 03:12:48 PM
she treats her car better than me  :(

LOL hey, I didn't have to PAY for you! get it right!  :)))

Mr. Rasputia

LOL hey, I didn't have to PAY for you! get it right!    how can i be so jealous, we still need to christened the car  <3 8)

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: l0c0 on September 01, 2006, 05:46:42 AM
LOL hey, I didn't have to PAY for you! get it right!    how can i be so jealous, we still need to christened the car  <3 8)

lol youre so silly....its parked right now and im trying to FIND YOUUUUUU mr. chatty pants *sarcasm*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview