Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Midnight Money Madness

Started by BeetahCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

BeetahCheetah

I found this show to be horrid. I really like the idea of an interactive tv show.. and at midnight no less.. it's a good time of the day for something like that... but i think TBS went a little overboard with the pricing to call/txt in. 1st off.. they have a 900 number to call in.. which costs $0.99 every time you call.. when you call the number.. they tell you they'll call you back if you're selected. 2nd.. I sent soooo many txt msgs (to register it's $0.99).. and they send you one back like 10 minutes later to say that if you're selected you'll get a call within 30 seconds.. well i didn't get a single phone call. 3rd.. they have online registration as well.. but when i registered last night.. oh guess what it took them 12 hours to send me the email so i could activate it.. goodie.. figuring the show is for 2hrs. So that didn't work either. The hosts stand there on tv.. and beg people to call.. yet there have to be thousands calling in.. and getting rejected. The hosts also act as if we're all a bunch of retards.. and i mean seriously they really indented into everyones heads that phyllis dillar was the guest that appeared on the show.. and the last question was "who was the guest" and the one host brings out an autographed picture of her with the hosts... with her name like right in the camera.. as if no one freakin knows.. isn't a game show supposed to be challenging? Man.. i could rant on this all night.. but i just wanted to forewarn everyone that if they see this show to either register online or just STEER CLEAR of calling or txting.. it's nothing but crap and TBS should be embarassed.  :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview