PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:39:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bones

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on September 03, 2008, 05:27:09 PM

I know what you did with that bone last night.  :)) If you mess with me, I'm gonna tell everyone here.  :!$

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 04, 2008, 06:20:17 PM
I know what you did with that bone last night.  :)) If you mess with me, I'm gonna tell everyone here.  :!$

:{:

Stinkerbell

I KNEW Zack didn't do it!  HA!   :^* :^*

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 25, 2008, 09:02:44 AM
I KNEW Zack didn't do it!  HA!   :^* :^*

I like how he escaped from the looney bin.  :)))

Hodgin's is turning into an  :o0

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on September 25, 2008, 12:06:21 PM
I like how he escaped from the looney bin.  :)))

Hodgin's is turning into an  :o0

Yep, him escaping was pretty funny.... and King of the Looney Bin.   :))  I am starting to like Sweets better... he adds a different kind of humor to the show.  Hodgins does have some issues but I can't blame him for questioning Angela... she threw herself at her "ex" and kissed him... I wish Brennan and Booth would just get it going on... they KNOW they want to   :)))

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 26, 2008, 07:44:56 AM
Yep, him escaping was pretty funny.... and King of the Looney Bin.   :))  I am starting to like Sweets better... he adds a different kind of humor to the show.  Hodgins does have some issues but I can't blame him for questioning Angela... she threw herself at her "ex" and kissed him... I wish Brennan and Booth would just get it going on... they KNOW they want to   :)))

Sweets makes me wanna  :{: him.

I hope Booth and Brennan don't get it on. I think it would ruin the show.

I was kinda distracted watching this week and I know Zack said he didn't kill anyone. If he didn't who did and are they still out there?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2008, 07:52:28 AM
Sweets makes me wanna  :{: him.

I hope Booth and Brennan don't get it on. I think it would ruin the show.

I was kinda distracted watching this week and I know Zack said he didn't kill anyone. If he didn't who did and are they still out there?

I changed my mind... You're right about Booth and Brennan. I used to watch Dr. Mike and loved the show til she and Sulley got married then it wasn't the same....

Yes, whoever is still out there but Sweets can't break that Dr./ Patient confidentiality so none of the team knows  I like Zach alot.
And wasn't it funny that the new assistant thought Brennan was hitting on him?   :)))

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 30, 2008, 04:16:48 PM
I changed my mind... You're right about Booth and Brennan. I used to watch Dr. Mike and loved the show til she and Sulley got married then it wasn't the same....

Yes, whoever is still out there but Sweets can't break that Dr./ Patient confidentiality so none of the team knows  I like Zach alot.
And wasn't it funny that the new assistant thought Brennan was hitting on him?   :)))

Thanks for filling me in. I did catch the part about the confidentiality thing and him admitting he didn't do it. I wasn't sure if that meant the Gormogon leader was still alive.

That was funny about the kid and Brennan. Brennan isn't the prettiest woman on the show but I think she is attractive in a different way and I would be on that like white on rice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview