This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

Using autos gives me the badges I want, which can be time consuming, and in some cases hard, I get to play the games I actually want to play by hand, and have fun, and the most important thing, spend time with family and friends.  :/\ Which is more important than any badge pogo will ever put out  ;)

Besides you already paid for those badges , by paying for a pogo membership O0 who cares how you earned them :ll

Lets not forget there are alot of disabled people that play online and have a hard time getting through some of the challenges and working people that just dont have the time to spend hours in front of a computer. I'm sure autos help them out to get the badges they want, when they want.

Just a little food for thought :;'

xx_mandy_xx

crazy_

CanadianPrincess

Darn it!  If I had known that all I had to do was wait until the last moment and they would have just given me the badge, I wouldn't have driven myself crazy trying to get that gold jack! >>:D

xx_mandy_xx

hades

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 02:28:36 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 02:05:04 PM
ya here too...but its so cheap and it keeps me busy so he quit getting onto me about it after the first week when i wasnt bothering him no more  :))

hey get the 150 pkg and your set .. after that new autos only 5 bucks ... just squirrel away some grocery money each week ... :-X

or sneak it out of homers wallet when hes busy with tara.  :-X

Runner

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: hades on September 01, 2006, 09:12:37 PM
ya here too...but its so cheap and it keeps me busy so he quit getting onto me about it after the first week when i wasnt bothering him no more  :))

hey get the 150 pkg and your set .. after that new autos only 5 bucks ... just squirrel away some grocery money each week ... :-X

lol for that might as well steal a list of unlock passwords !!!

hades

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 02, 2006, 12:26:54 AM
Quote from: hades on September 01, 2006, 09:12:37 PM

lol for that might as well steal a list of unlock passwords !!!

tara has that in her purse.

bluebell1us

:OOJust joined this forum a couple of days ago, didn't know about it until then.  Was looking for some cheats for the games I don't like to play and found this.  Reading the post I see you talking about auto play, could you please explain what it is.  There are just some games I don't like to play, but I do like getting the badges.  Thank you in advance for any help.

crazy_

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 02, 2006, 10:11:10 AM
:OOJust joined this forum a couple of days ago, didn't know about it until then.  Was looking for some cheats for the games I don't like to play and found this.  Reading the post I see you talking about auto play, could you please explain what it is.  There are just some games I don't like to play, but I do like getting the badges.  Thank you in advance for any help.

go to www.badgehelp.com  there are tonnes there  ;D

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 02, 2006, 10:12:20 AM
Quote from: bluebell1us on September 02, 2006, 10:11:10 AM

go to www.badgehelp.com  there are tonnes there  ;D

and on pogocheats.net there are trials just as badgehelp has...also there are some backdoors you might want to check out..they can be helpful sometimes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview