PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:11:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who do you think is the best band?

Started by Bigdaddy7621,

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkInDrublic

depends on the genre...
punk - NOFX
hard-core - biohazard
country - johnny cash
rock - beatles
I could go on and on, but those work for me  O0

Ilovemyweims

PB On The Run

Pink Floyd, Moody Blues, Eagles...any classic rock from the 70's  O0

justahumping

Just about any from the 60's or 70's.  Way to many to just pick one

zzigzzag

i would say  Lynryd Skynyrd by far....maybe  Fleetwood Mac close running...eagles  close 3rd

xx_mandy_xx

I like newer stuff...nickel back....goo goo dolls....LIFEHOUSE  <3

zzigzzag

I basically like a little of everything. Depends on my mood. Those were my first choices for my mood at time....lol

CindyLouWho

I'm with Just & PB on this,  gotta love the classic rock music (plus I gotta add my country bands in there too! )  O0

justahumping

CindyLouWho

Quote from: justahumping on September 02, 2006, 11:38:46 PM
oh yes, nothing at all wrong with country  O0

Thanks!  Thought I was the only 1 here that liked it   :)))

justahumping

NOOOOOOOOOOO............. Depends on my mood. I need my music. I have over 200 cd's and just about all are music from the 60's and 70's...... and yes country too.... About the only NEW music that I have is from the old bands that are still recording..... Oh yes, I am listening to Procol Harum---- Whiter Shade of Pale right now and about to put on some Louis Armstrong, I want to hear ---What a wounderful World--- before I go to sleep lol

CindyLouWho

Quote from: justahumping on September 03, 2006, 12:05:00 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO............. Depends on my mood. I need my music. I have over 200 cd's and just about all are music from the 60's and 70's...... and yes country too.... About the only NEW music that I have is from the old bands that are still recording..... Oh yes, I am listening to Procol Harum---- Whiter Shade of Pale right now and about to put on some Louis Armstrong, I want to hear ---What a wounderful World--- before I go to sleep lol

Yes I like the 50's & 60's music too.  I don't have a lot of cds since I lost all my music stuff in a house fire a few years ago but slowly working on it.   I been working on  building up my dvd collection, lol.    :)

justahumping

I lost everything in a house fire 8 years ago last june. That is something that no one ever needs to go through. At least I had a good state farm agent................  So sorry to hear that you went through a fire too

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview