PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:05:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Only in Canada ROFL

Started by crazy_,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Just saw this on CNN site  :))

OTTAWA, Ontario (Reuters) -- The pilot of a Canadian airliner who went to the washroom during a flight found himself locked out of the cockpit, forcing the crew to remove the door from its hinges to let him back in, the airline said on Wednesday.

The incident occurred aboard a flight from Ottawa to Winnipeg on Saturday. The regional jet, capable of carrying 50 people, was operated by Air Canada's Jazz subsidiary.

Jazz spokeswoman Manon Stewart said that with 30 minutes of the flight to go, the pilot went to the washroom, leaving the first officer in charge. But when he tried to get back into the cockpit, the door would not open.

"The door malfunctioned ... this is a very rare occurrence," Stewart said, adding that the crew's decision to remove the door had been in line with company policy.

A report in the Ottawa Citizen newspaper said that for about 10 minutes "passengers described seeing the pilot bang on the door and communicating with the cockpit through an internal telephone, but being unable to open the door."

Stewart said the paper's report was "a bit dramatic" and stressed that at no time had the plane or passengers been in danger. She did not say how many people had been on board.

xx_mandy_xx

right....not in danger....the FREAKING PILOT WAS LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM...TELLLLLL me how that's not a bit dangerous!!!

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 31, 2006, 03:43:44 AM
right....not in danger....the FREAKING PILOT WAS LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM...TELLLLLL me how that's not a bit dangerous!!!

LOL no not locked in bathroom but locked out of the cockpit  :))  dumbasses, and yes your right it was dangerous.  I bet they had to circle a bit to get the time to take the door off.  Nice for highjackers to know this tidbit.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 03:44:50 AM

LOL no not locked in bathroom but locked out of the cockpit  :))  dumbasses, and yes your right it was dangerous.  I bet they had to circle a bit to get the time to take the door off.  Nice for highjackers to know this tidbit.

oh whoops thats what you get for posting a whole long thing for me to read on no sleep  :oo and dont say its my own fault...because i need some human connection...and youre the only lucky one online with me  :/\ LOL

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 31, 2006, 03:46:47 AM

oh whoops thats what you get for posting a whole long thing for me to read on no sleep  :oo and dont say its my own fault...because i need some human connection...and youre the only lucky one online with me  :/\ LOL

:)) that don't say much for either of us cuz your my only human connection on here .....  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on August 31, 2006, 03:48:36 AM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 31, 2006, 03:46:47 AM

:)) that don't say much for either of us cuz your my only human connection on here .....  :))

HEY!

Tara

Oh my... :))  I see Crazy is proud of her country.

crazy_

Sassy

Hey if we can't laugh at ourselves than who can we laugh at ? lmao   :)))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Sassy on August 31, 2006, 02:50:30 PM
Hey if we can't laugh at ourselves than who can we laugh at ? lmao   :)))

the aussies!  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview