Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I have been flagged

Started by GoneFishin,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on September 03, 2006, 07:37:10 PM
I would bet money that someone reported you. Take Taras advice. I send out jokes to people but I was reported once for sending them. So now before I send out the jokes. I send out a message to everyone that I will be sending them out and IF they do not want to get the jokes to please send me a message telling me to take them off my friends list.  I wounder how many times that pogo has looked at what I send just to read them? lol....  However, everyone that I have on my friends list, They have all told me in the past that they do want to get the jokes
I told u... I do not want your dirty jokes and u still send them  :)))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 04, 2006, 04:40:55 PM
I would bet money that someone reported you. Take Taras advice. I send out jokes to people but I was reported once for sending them. So now before I send out the jokes. I send out a message to everyone that I will be sending them out and IF they do not want to get the jokes to please send me a message telling me to take them off my friends list.  I wounder how many times that pogo has looked at what I send just to read them? lol....  However, everyone that I have on my friends list, They have all told me in the past that they do want to get the jokes

:))) :)))  :))

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 04, 2006, 04:40:55 PM

I am so sorry ((((((((Tokens)))))))  but they are not jokes woman, they are tuur stories aobut me and you. lmao  here is a @}-;--- for you. OH dont scare me again. I thought you was lost and I was scared. Now I have to get ready to go back to the damn VA in the morning.... At least I get to come back home tomorrow. Just that 300 mile round trip every wek and it has got to  where I know all the state cops by first name now. (They say I have a heavy foot) lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview