PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:39:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oh Boy - Mr Jay Russell

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Would like a little feedback on this, please.  Have any of you received anything in your Pogo Messages like this?  I told my friend that if this were true, a message would have been sent to everyone's email and/or their Pogo Message box.................... right?  But I don't think it really has to do with Pogo per se.  I do frequent another message board, but apparently not that often because I did get an email stating members need to post at least once a year to remain active.  Whatever, I just thought I would share this since we always seem to take humor in these kinds of things........... if nothing else it gave you another post to read and now I see my posts are over 100.......... WTG 2 Me (heehee)

Badges: This is Yahoo President Jay Russell, I am sorry to announce that Yahoo has reached its maximum number of accounts two million. If you would like to keep your account for free send this to everyone on your list. This way we can know which accounts are being used and which accounts we can delete. Send this within 8 days and your account will remain free. Once again I am sincerely sorry that I have to do this. Please start sending. Jay Russell, Yahoo Management Renee: WHOEVER DOESN'T SEND THIS MESSAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DEACTIVATED AND IT WILL COST $10.00 A MONTH TO USE IT! TO SEND 2 EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST, RIGHT CLICK ON YOUR GROUP DO NOT DELETE

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lovebug44

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

crazy_

:))  that one been going around for years and is a pile of bull crap .... Jay Russell is NOT president of Yahoo, as a matter of fact he has nothing to do with the executive of Yahoo.  Their board of directors consists of vice presidents, executive vice presidents and senior vice presidents then Chairman

Jerry Wang and David Filo are the co-founders and chief Yahoo's

:))  :))  file it where it belongs in the trash

gigi

Hey, cool........... I'll be the first one on my block to make the announcement to all my gullable friends hahahahahaha :)) I love it (I was going to shout that in caps, but eeeeeek, guess it's a nono) :)))

badgehog

That same message was also being sent around via yahoo messenger. Man i hate spam. >:((

prism30

i would delete, block, and say so long bye bye, just somebody trying to make some money, two million yahoo accounts, i dont think so, i think that number is much more then that.  :pp

Sassy

The same email is going around about MSN with a few alterations to it lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview