PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:30:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zoppa chain badge

Started by taz,

Previous topic - Next topic

taz

i have been trying to get the chain badge in poppa zoppa i can not get the badge for the life of me can anyone help me out

crazy_

Quote from: taz on September 01, 2006, 03:13:12 PM
i have been trying to get the chain badge in poppa zoppa i can not get the badge for the life of me can anyone help me out

relax and don't try to hard and bingo boinko you will have it

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 03:14:21 PM
Quote from: taz on September 01, 2006, 03:13:12 PM

relax and don't try to hard and bingo boinko you will have it

you have to plan ahead also...that helps..take your time...just make sure its within the timer... :)))

harley89

I got the 36 badge without using auto. You really have to get the right board to get it. And I was shocked when I realized I was getting it. Takes alot of patience so hang on there and you will get it

badgehog

Quote from: harleyrider on September 02, 2006, 05:54:04 AM
I got the 36 badge without using auto. You really have to get the right board to get it. And I was shocked when I realized I was getting it. Takes alot of patience so hang on there and you will get it

I got mine without an auto as well, never thought I'd get it. I think it has to be the right board as well. I got it with the last weekly challenge we had, on the very last game. I already was giving up hope, than bam it happened. Just be patient and youll get it O0

wattsmyname

I got mine by hand as well on the 2nd round of the first game I played. I was in shock!!

zeboo

it's just like the texas holdem 4 aces and royal flush badges it's a certain board for this badge also It will happen and after you get it. you will get it quite often LOL

fiz

sonya679

:o what badge is this? and can you get it more than once?

Homer

Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 10:39:28 AM

You get a badge for creating a 36 piece chain which clears every piece on the board. You should see an open spot in your game award badge book for it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

emmalou

Keep playing! the game will give you the right board when it wants too and you cant fail!

CindyLouWho

I finally got mine on rank 19, didn't think I'd ever get that bugger  :o

sonya679

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Homer on September 03, 2006, 10:42:54 AM
Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 10:39:28 AM

You get a badge for creating a 36 piece chain which clears every piece on the board. You should see an open spot in your game award badge book for it.

thanks for that info homer, i hadnt heard about that!

JohnCena494

yea take ur time on this badge i got this badge like 6 times already and most of them were in 1 day lol but i take my time and look ahead

sonya679

lovebug44

dam i got mine and my wifes like 2 days after  the game came out

sonya679

you must be one lucky person then!  8) im not lucky. 0:

zzigzzag

That badge took me awhile to get also.
Now that have it, get it alot.  Go figure. :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview