Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

They watchin in Turbo 21 too

Started by crazy_,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

I was just in Turbo and dang it all them bingo britches is in there now spying on your stats... was reading as one was complaining about someone having won X number of tokens and they had already finished game.. said it was impossible etc etc got a few others on the bandwagon and then suggested to them to report the individual.  >:((  wish they'd get a life 

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 04:15:46 PM
I was just in Turbo and dang it all them bingo britches is in there now spying on your stats... was reading as one was complaining about someone having won X number of tokens and they had already finished game.. said it was impossible etc etc got a few others on the bandwagon and then suggested to them to report the individual.  >:((  wish they'd get a life 

so just because someone wanted to play even though they already went through the ranks is against the rules now?! let me know if i didnt understand that correctly...nottt kewl!! people need to grow up

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 04:19:01 PM

so just because someone wanted to play even though they already went through the ranks is against the rules now?! let me know if i didnt understand that correctly...nottt kewl!! people need to grow up

pretty much that was my take also .. guess if you like a game and finish it you can't play anymore .... stooopid

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 04:20:03 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 04:19:01 PM

pretty much that was my take also .. guess if you like a game and finish it you can't play anymore .... stooopid

i'll have to remember that  ;:"

badgehog

I'm about to finish Turbo 21, but that game has been an auto witch hunt from the begining it was re-released.
During the day I go to full rooms to run my auto, it takes a while for them to check everyones stats :))), dont stay in the room for hours, move around.
Last , if I run the auto during the night, find an empty room, you know one of those hidden temp rooms pogo has, and you should be okay 8)

crazy_

Quote from: badgehog on September 01, 2006, 04:23:45 PM
I'm about to finish Turbo 21, but that game has been an auto witch hunt from the begining it was re-released.
During the day I go to full rooms to run my auto, it takes a while for them to check everyones stats :))), dont stay in the room for hours, move around.
Last , if I run the auto during the night, find an empty room, you know one of those hidden temp rooms pogo has, and you should be okay 8)

so in other words pretend it is bowling

crazy_

Tara

I edited this because it was like 2 of the same posts and we can't delete our posts..so yes this is a LAME post. :pp

Tara

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 05:16:28 PM
I did turbo 21 with the glitch with 3/4 of pogo.

I was too slow didn't want to draw attention to myself .. dang it  >:((

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 05:19:32 PM

im afraid to get caught sometimes too but ive never had a problem yet...what do they do..send you a warning or delete your account or what?

hades

people asre nosey in every game.just have to select the right rooms.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: hades on September 01, 2006, 09:08:35 PM
people asre nosey in every game.just have to select the right rooms.

so true...most of the time i end up muting everyone because they talk too much  :)))

Unfortunate26

i cant believe all the people who like to play cyber cop

Runner

hades

Unfortunate26

of course we all know that those people have way too much time on their hands

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on September 01, 2006, 09:29:04 PM
of course we all know that those people have way too much time on their hands

ya...bingo idiots are worse

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 07:41:28 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 05:19:32 PM

im afraid to get caught sometimes too but ive never had a problem yet...what do they do..send you a warning or delete your account or what?

I think they just flag your account and you get a 72 hour suspension but I might be wrong

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview