PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:32:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Good Morning

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Good Morning ((((((Ladies))))))  here is a @}-;--- to start your day off with and hoping that this is a great day for you Ladies.
     AND for the gents.. Well, here is a ^5 for you and I hope that you gents can will just get lost so that I can find a woman  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: justahumping on September 02, 2006, 09:57:39 AM
Good Morning ((((((Ladies))))))  here is a @}-;--- to start your day off with and hoping that this is a great day for you Ladies.
     AND for the gents.. Well, here is a ^5 for you and I hope that you gents can will just get lost so that I can find a woman  :)))

um thought you had?  lol fill out one of Tara applications  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on September 02, 2006, 09:57:39 AM

ah!!! you like driving me crazy dontcha...first 1 rose for a bunch women...then in ONE post you gave away to TWO women...and now youre just giving em out by the topic full!?!?! Ahhh.... :D

justahumping

:))  You never know where my rosses are going to show up at

xx_mandy_xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview