PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:40:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Secret Badges???

Started by NY Greek Girl,

Previous topic - Next topic

NY Greek Girl

Hi Everyone,

I Know That There Is A Bloop Secret Badge But Is There Any Other Secret Badges Out? If So Let Me Know!!! And If Anyone Would Like To Know About The Bloop Secret Badge And How To Get It Then Here It Is......

BLOOP (Secret Badge Solved)

1. you must play in a master room
2. you must win against a bot
3. must be a 1 point game
4. must UNCHECK use junk blocks
5. no timer needed
6. UNCHECK allow players to replace computer player
7. CHECK allow watchers
8. UNRATED game

Now you can sit there and try to win a one point game against a master room bot but this might take awhile because they are very very good at this game lol.. your best bet is to have a friend in there with you and RIGHT before you score your one point have your friend stand up so a computer bot can sit down. as long as the computer bot is the one you are playing against when you score the point you will get the badge.. So just have your friend place theirs where they wont score and after your friend makes their last move before YOUR TURN where you can score the 1 point... have them get up and replace them with the bot...

Thank You
;:"

zeboo

nope just the one secret badge as far as I know  :-\

hades

jeffery

sonya679

i just used the auto to beat the AI i never thought about that friend gets up thing. Pretty smart. :;"

justahumping

Quote from: hades on September 01, 2006, 08:54:47 AM
tara knows about fourteen secret badges.

Hades, you did not see the post that Homer solved what the number 14 ment to Tara? Homer solved that for everybody

sonya679

:-\ i dont know about that either can you link it up? or tell me what to search for? 0:  please... :;'

justahumping

I will see if I can find that post. All it turened out to be was that Tara is getting something for Homer for Valentiens day or got him something for that day or something like that. And all this time I thought it was really going to be something to talk about  :)))  However, I will see if I can find that again

sonya679

;D thats cute well no biggie, i thought "wow 14 badges " lmbo.  0: i saw the bloop on pogo i went on and got it cause i dont have a lot of badges...

emmalou

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview