This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hello! Question about the autos

Started by ButterflyKisses,

Previous topic - Next topic

ButterflyKisses

hello! How are you. I've never really thought about using an auto because I do love to play my own games. However, I'm yearning to get my badge collection up and it's taking too long without. So, I've used a few autos and my time has expired. I was thinking of purchasing some of them, but I do have a concern I'd like to address first. What are the odds that pogo will find out and terminte my Club Pogo account? I'll be devestated if that happens.

Tara

Most likely the only way you will get caught is if you claim a jackpot prize.  Most of us auto users wouldn't even try to claim one, because they have a way of telling if you use one or not. As long as you don't yack about using it in the chat parts of the game you should be fine like rest of us.

Welcome to the forum..  :/\

zeboo

Welcome to the forum! I just wanted to add that alot of us started using auto's for different reasons. I personally started using auto's after I won a jackpot and Pogo took it away from me because they said I cheated at that time I was not! and it made me furious, that same week I bought a few auto's and have been hooked ever since. you have to make your own choice but if you do get auto's don't claim any jackpot's..however you can claim wallpaper and sreensavers  :))  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 02, 2006, 03:55:05 PM
Most likely the only way you will get caught is if you claim a jackpot prize.  Most of us auto users wouldn't even try to claim one, because they have a way of telling if you use one or not. As long as you don't yack about using it in the chat parts of the game you should be fine like rest of us.

good suggestions...also i just stay away from chat completely if i can

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 02, 2006, 05:47:59 PM

YOU stay away from chat  :))  :))  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 02, 2006, 05:48:36 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 02, 2006, 05:47:59 PM

YOU stay away from chat  :))  :))  :))

well...in pogo at least  :)))

ButterflyKisses

Thanks for the fast repsonses! I'm not worried about claiming a jackpot because I know I will never win one of those! I haven't won anything in my life so why should I start now?  ;) And I rarely chat either. I'd rather play the games. If someone speaks to me, I will repsond because it seems rude not to, but I never start and take part in any discussions.

I'm also not the only one using this computer (we both have our own Club Pogo memberships) and I'd hate for him to lose his membership because of my using autos as well. He would never use them, cheating on games for him is a big no no   :oo

I'll more than likely buy a few autos soon

hades

its hard to be caught using an auto.

and welcome to the forum.

ButterflyKisses

Ok, ok, I didn't just buy a few like I had originally thought. I bought them all for $150  :o. I so had no idea I was going to do that. Luckily, payday is Wednesday, so I can refill my bank account because that took a good portion of it ;)

In a way, I hated spending all that money (I am usually picky about what I buy), but I also feel good at the same time. lol

Tara

You will be glad you bought them all.  Look how many you get for 150. When if you bought them seperate you would only get 15. Have fun getting your badges  O0

Ilovemyweims

wattsmyname

Quote from: ButterflyKisses on September 03, 2006, 05:56:38 PM
Ok, ok, I didn't just buy a few like I had originally thought. I bought them all for $150  :o. I so had no idea I was going to do that. Luckily, payday is Wednesday, so I can refill my bank account because that took a good portion of it ;)

In a way, I hated spending all that money (I am usually picky about what I buy), but I also feel good at the same time. lol

Welcome to the 150 club and the forum.  :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview