PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge albums

Started by ste080180,

Previous topic - Next topic

ste080180

hi can any one tell me y cart we use pay pale to paye for the new badges as i dont have a creidt card or any other why to pay for them plz.
<3

Tara

That is a question you would have to ask Pogo.

Julie

Quote from: ste080180 on September 02, 2006, 06:49:34 AM
hi can any one tell me y cart we use pay pale to paye for the new badges as i dont have a creidt card or any other why to pay for them plz.
<3
Somewhere in their help section Pogo do mention that they are looking into other payment methods for the badge albums but when they get around to actually doing something about that is anyones guess :-\ I don't understand what's taking them so long, they've had these badge albums out since December last year ::)

Do you have any friends or family members who play Pogo?  If so you could get them to get the badge albums for you and you could just give them the money ;)

PB On The Run

you could also look into a prepaid credit card, I believe Sam's Club & Walmart both carry these.

fiz

<3
'

Then how are you paying for Club Pogo?
You could also ask a friend to buy you the badge album from their account and then you could pay them back.

crazy_

<3

Actually they do accept Pay Pal ... I copied this from their help section

PayPal and Other Payment Options: We accept payments through PayPal along with checks, money orders, and several other online payment options.  To use one of these features go to www.Pogo.com and click on the Club Pogo tab at the top of the page.  Make sure you are signed in with your Pogo user name and password.  On the next page choose the Click Here button to get to the payment page.  In the 'Provide Payment Information', click on the Payment Options link under 'Other Payment Options' (as shown in the screenshot below).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview