Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

hi11.gif  gm e1    hope you feel better bams >>>>>to bams doc  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif watching you.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

BabyCheetah

Good Morning Everyone.

Bams sweetie I hope you fell better.  Maybe we should take your doctor into the punch pit and teach him a lesson.

bams68

lol thx guys/gals. Jus in a great deal of pain....my doc was unavailabe on Wednesday so I took myself to emergency as I found a lump in my breast that was causing a huge amount of pain. Normally I would have jus waited but I wasn't capable of even driving, in a great deal of pain.

My dad was busy next day so I went in to have it checked through emergency an the lady I saw, pretty much jus glazed her finger across the lump an never even bother'd to actually feel how big it was. I know sum pulling an squeezing was gonna be done. An I prepared myself for the kicker but yeah she didn't nothing much - gave me sum meds an sent me on my way. She said if it gets bigger to come in an it may need draining, well this thing is already the size of my fist...an it's ripping my boob apart LOL. my poor girl LOL

Anywho yeah pills are NOT working, no pain releif at all. So I'm ticked
white flag.gif

Edit - oh yeah it's only a bateria infection - jus a painful one at that. So far that's what she said it was an I've found online....I'm hoping nothing more comes of it thou.....

Hocky

SS to hear that Bams.....may that doc get a bacterial infection in HER boob and see how she likes it!  slap1.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif

Get well soon!  embrace.gif

snowflower

Quote from: bams68 on May 08, 2009, 08:05:53 AM
lol thx guys/gals. Jus in a great deal of pain....my doc was unavailabe on Wednesday so I took myself to emergency as I found a lump in my breast that was causing a huge amount of pain. Normally I would have jus waited but I wasn't capable of even driving, in a great deal of pain.

My dad was busy next day so I went in to have it checked through emergency an the lady I saw, pretty much jus glazed her finger across the lump an never even bother'd to actually feel how big it was. I know sum pulling an squeezing was gonna be done. An I prepared myself for the kicker but yeah she didn't nothing much - gave me sum meds an sent me on my way. She said if it gets bigger to come in an it may need draining, well this thing is already the size of my fist...an it's ripping my boob apart LOL. my poor girl LOL

Anywho yeah pills are NOT working, no pain releif at all. So I'm ticked
white flag.gif

Edit - oh yeah it's only a bateria infection - jus a painful one at that. So far that's what she said it was an I've found online....I'm hoping nothing more comes of it thou.....

girls22.gif  Awwwww Bams, so sorry to hear about that.  UGH!
You need to  instanthit.gif  and  slap1.gif  that doctor until he  vomit.gif  all over his last clean pair of shorts!!
Sure hope you're feeling better soon, hunny!  

bams68

too funny, but yeah she does need a b*tch slap huh...

Squid

Sorry to hear of your boobie pain and problem, Bams.  Were you able to make an appt. with your own doc ASAP?  I would've squeezed and pulled your boob, Bams, I'm that kind of friend.  <---- Just a joke to, hopefully, make you smile and giggle.  Feel better, hon!

bams68

Not yet hun, when I called to schedule sumthing ASAP, he was very busy. So I was smart an at least went to get checked as I was in great pain an still am.
The lady I saw run her finger over it but usually they try to feel for the size of these kinda things. I myself can't cuz it hurts soooo much. So yeah I hear many get them an usually either have them drained if they get so big or surgery removed. The funny thing she said when I left is that if it gets too big we'll have to drain it...I'm like isn't it too big now?? Like how big is too big?? I dunno....in my opinon it shouldn't be there at all but I do an must admit I suffer from alot of bacterial infections duno why but I do....anywho if nothing gets better by come Monday - I'll see if I can go back or see my doc....I ain't doing nothing before Mothers Day....no way. I'll use this as an excuse to have the day off hehehe, jus kidding. But yeah we'll see......Jus very painful - stuff my bra too hahaha. With sum wash cloth sumtimes warm but now I am keeping them mostly dry, seems when I put a damp one - my skin becomes irrated - so I'm sticking with dry for now. See if that helps....last thing I need there is a rash.
stop.gif

Wonderful being a woman huh
vomit.gif

jarjar

Good morning everyone. coffee.gif Bams I hope some of your pain has stopped and you feel better real soon embrace.gif

swamp

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters. Hope bams feels better. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Good morning, gang.  Bams - feel better - that's an order.

BabyCheetah

Good Morning Everyone.  Bams I hope that you are felling better.  Want some or maybe some    to ease some of your pain.   embrace.gif

bams68

LOL nah but a good shot of Jack would be nice. I'm off to the docs I guess in about an hour....seems this rash is getting worst now an it can be a reaction to this antibiotics. So not to be dumb - I'm gonna go see which clown I see today. Jus as long as they dun try to juggle the girls here hahaha

see u laterz

Hocky

Good Morning everyone!  happy saturday!!!   beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview