Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin - General Info & Ranks

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

butthead1

just finished the game and it takes 100,000 gin points two hit rank 50! 8)

zeboo

IndianLover

wtg congrats on finishing, i'm only on rank 16 but I play by hand.

badgehog

Wtg on finishing all ranks! :D  Thx for info on how many points we need to get there O0

I play this one by hand, but thats only b'cause i love the game ""

Insatiable4NYPD

wattsmyname

CindyLouWho

I love the game but it keeps messing up on my old puter before I finish a game.    !@#$ Anyone else having this problem or just me?  I didn't have this problem on the old jungle gin.  I''ve tried on 2  browsers with both diff  javas, same thing happens.  Am going to do puter maintenance (scan, defrag, etc) Sunday nite so hoping that may help, if not I'll have to do this game when I get my new puter (whenever that may be , lol )    :'((

justahumping

It is the new graphics. You may need more memory on your computer. I have noticed that Pogo has been adding more and more graphics to the new games so that we all will have to get new computers or more memory

C~M

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 15, 2006, 11:24:24 PM
I love the game but it keeps messing up on my old puter before I finish a game.    !@#$ Anyone else having this problem or just me?

Well Cindy,  what is exactly happening?  I get cards messing up as alot of other people do.  If we know what is messing up on you we might be able to help better.

CindyLouWho

Thanks Just & wb.  Well my puter is upgraded to the max already. I even tried to upgrade it to win xp a while back but for some reason, it wouldn't do it.   I even reformatted it then tried to  put xp but it still wouldn't, lol.  Guess that game will just have to wait.  Dang it anyway, lol. I've been saving for a new puter for a while & hoping I can get it before the year is over.   0:

CindyLouWho

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 15, 2006, 11:34:39 PM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 15, 2006, 11:24:24 PM
I love the game but it keeps messing up on my old puter before I finish a game.    !@#$ Anyone else having this problem or just me?

Well Cindy,  what is exactly happening?  I get cards messing up as alot of other people do.  If we know what is messing up on you we might be able to help better.

Kinda hard to explain but the cards start blending into e/other, game starts getting really sluggish & running bad that I give up & just leave the game.  I reboot before I play it & have nothing else open or running.  But nothing seems to help.

I have the same problem when I play the 4-player canasta but it plays fine with 2-player.

justahumping

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 15, 2006, 11:36:21 PM
Thanks Just & wb.  Well my puter is upgraded to the max already. I even tried to upgrade it to win xp a while back but for some reason, it wouldn't do it.   I even reformatted it then tried to  put xp but it still wouldn't, lol.  Guess that game will just have to wait.  Dang it anyway, lol. I've been saving for a new puter for a while & hoping I can get it before the year is over.   0:

Thank you (((((Cindy)))))  I have to leave again Monday morning so I will not be here long. I just got a reprive for the weekend is all. lol  How much memory does your computer have? you running windoze 98? Sounds like your computer has a little bit of age to it. Sorry to say but it sounds like you are about ready for a new computer.....

C~M

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 15, 2006, 11:39:29 PM
Kinda hard to explain but the cards start blending into e/other, game starts getting really sluggish & running bad that I give up & just leave the game.  I reboot before I play it & have nothing else open or running.  But nothing seems to help.

I have the same problem when I play the 4-player canasta but it plays fine with 2-player.

That is happening to me and alot of other people, so I would think it is a problem on Pogo's part and should be fixed in a week or so.  I just watch my auto play and assist it when the cards mess up.  It's still alot better then playing the game...lol

CindyLouWho

Quote from: justahumping on September 15, 2006, 11:52:04 PM
Thanks Just & wb.  Well my puter is upgraded to the max already. I even tried to upgrade it to win xp a while back but for some reason, it wouldn't do it.   I even reformatted it then tried to  put xp but it still wouldn't, lol.  Guess that game will just have to wait.  Dang it anyway, lol. I've been saving for a new puter for a while & hoping I can get it before the year is over.   0:

Thank you (((((Cindy)))))  I have to leave again Monday morning so I will not be here long. I just got a reprive for the weekend is all. lol  How much memory does your computer have? you running windoze 98? Sounds like your computer has a little bit of age to it. Sorry to say but it sounds like you are about ready for a new computer.....

Welcome very much (((((Just)))))   Puter is at the max of 512 & runs on the old win me.  Need I say more? lol  I can't really complain bout it cause it has been a good puter considering it has been used probably about 18 hrs a day since I got it back in 2000.  :)))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 15, 2006, 11:54:55 PM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 15, 2006, 11:39:29 PM

That is happening to me and alot of other people, so I would think it is a problem on Pogo's part and should be fixed in a week or so.  I just watch my auto play and assist it when the cards mess up.  It's still alot better then playing the game...lol

Well good then, maybe I'll eventually get to play it some if they get it fixed.  In the meantime, I'll just have to work on the other badges I need for now but I sure did wanta play some gin,  :)))  Thanks for your input Crazy!   +-+

justahumping

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 16, 2006, 12:00:25 AM
Quote from: justahumping on September 15, 2006, 11:52:04 PM

Welcome very much (((((Just)))))   Puter is at the max of 512 & runs on the old win me.  Need I say more? lol  I can't really complain bout it cause it has been a good puter considering it has been used probably about 18 hrs a day since I got it back in 2000.  :)))

I have a computer like that. lmao........ Sounds like  you have a good computer tho. It is just that Pogo is adding a lot of graphics to the new games that is causing people like us trouble. Dang pogo. lol

CindyLouWho

Yes its all Pogo's fault!   :)))  It has been a real good puter, It run real good til about a year ago then I started having lotta trouble with the resources getting used up real quick although nothings been changed or added on the puter.  Reformatting or anything else doesn't help the problem either.  Makes it hard to use my messengers & few other things I used to be able to use.  Oh well,  I'll get through it   :))

justahumping

Quote from: nightperson on September 14, 2006, 04:05:21 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 02:51:08 PM
Quote from: badgehog on September 06, 2006, 03:45:44 AM
Quote from: mr.clean on September 05, 2006, 08:20:44 AM
the 19th :;'

19-5 = 14  the 14th :)))

LOL

tara number is alway the 14 i wonder why maybe she is doing that to remember homer b-day wonder how she will do the month :-\

you will have to ask Homer about the 14th.... and I know why too.................

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview