Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin - General Info & Ranks

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

I do think there will be alot of ppl likeing the new gin game ,,,no not the drink the game :))

CanadianPrincess

I absolutely love JG and I can't wait for the ranks to come out!  Hurry up, Pogo!

katieinto

I ran the auto for three hours and have not won a single game.  Any ideas? >>:D

justahumping

katieinto

I am trying for one of the badge books.  Win 5 games of 700 points . <>

justahumping

oh OK.  I am sorry, but I can not help you there. Maybe someone else can though?
     See if you can get someone to go in a game with you and loose to you. That would be your fastest way to get that badge

justahumping

if you can not get any help with that game, try to pm me around 4 or 5pm Sunday and IF I have time I will try to help you get that badge.......... I do not know if I will have the time, but pm me if you cant get anyone to help you tho

justahumping

wattsmyname

emmalou

Me 2! love this game!!

Just wish i didnt have to work 60 hours a week :( so i could play it more!

nightperson

Quote from: justahumping on September 09, 2006, 11:41:51 PM
if you can not get any help with that game, try to pm me around 4 or 5pm Sunday and IF I have time I will try to help you get that badge.......... I do not know if I will have the time, but pm me if you cant get anyone to help you tho

i meed help to there lots of it can you help me to i get this  :ooo if i dont get help :pp

PogoKaz

If you need any help with gin, ie you want me to loose, give me a shout.
I'm willing to help out :)

katieinto

If I double brouse can the other person stand up and I take the win?

justahumping

Quote from: nightperson on September 10, 2006, 02:04:14 PM

i meed help to there lots of it can you help me to i get this  :ooo if i dont get help :pp

well sure (((((Sweetness)))))  you know I will help you... All you had to do was to let me know. I am not going to be on the computer very much at all, I need to get ready to leave town. lol. (I need a vacation from this retarted town) but I will get with you tomorrow before I leave home..

nightperson

Quote from: justahumping on September 10, 2006, 10:42:27 PM
Quote from: nightperson on September 10, 2006, 02:04:14 PM

well sure (((((Sweetness)))))  you know I will help you... All you had to do was to let me know. I am not going to be on the computer very much at all, I need to get ready to leave town. lol. (I need a vacation from this retarted town) but I will get with you tomorrow before I leave home..

naw was joking dont worry you go and take it easy ok ttyl

Soxbabe

trishers

game not there yet.  But in game award badge book, ranks are listed.  Should be soon now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview