Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin - General Info & Ranks

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Has anyone else noticed this in Pogo?:

Welcome to the New Improved Jungle! See What's Coming! 
Get ready to swing from the trees with happiness! Soon Jungle Gin will have a new look and new features! You wanted ranks and badges, you'll get ranks and rank badges! You love the Jungle Gin look, well, you'll love it even more with the new graphics, complete with a couple of new Club Pogo characters! 

luvtoplaypogo

sonya679

:D yay im happy to be able to get badges in this game i love it. I play by hand because im too broke to buy all the autos i only have thunder popper lol sure did make the red dice challenge easier :)))

justahumping

I know when pogo gets thoes badges that I will have to get that auto. I play that game with a woman that I know. She beats me sooooooo bad in that game. but it is the only game that she likes to play?

WV4057

:D i just bought the auto.this is going to be ggrrreat. :;"

wattsmyname

It is a great game can't wait till the make over is released.  :D

zeboo

WV4057

badgehog

Love the game , and will play it by hand all the way 8) Been about time the game got badges O0

momoftwo

emmalou

Oh yay! love this game thanks!

shame we dont get credit for the bazillion game i already played tho ! :P

zzigzzag

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info!  I love this game  & most card games so I'm glad they're adding ranks & badges to it.  I should start playing some of these games with people instead of bots but I'm always in such a rush to get those badges.   :))

Runner

xx_mandy_xx

Jewel

I love this game too and I am happy to finally see badges for it.

justahumping

Quote from: zzigzzag on September 04, 2006, 02:32:11 PM
Can't wait either. I do love my card games! O0

You like playing that game? Maybe we can get together and play a few then. I *would* love that game if I could win more than one in 3 months. lol  I am so tired of playing with the 'bots' and the girl that I have been playing with, Well,,,, after about 3 months of playing she has let me win maybe 2 games lol... But I have ben playing with the bots cause it has got really bad in pogo with people reporting others for nothing at all and then you have other people that just wants to cyber?  and I dont like or need the trouble........

mr.clean

Sonnenschein

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview