Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin - General Info & Ranks

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

The new Jungle Jin is out and I have reached level 10, prety easy, but it does go up in numbers fast to move up in ranks... I have a feeling it is going to be like "tri-peaks was" need 25,000 just to move up a rank down the road.

Sure hope a glitch comes out for this one, I would love to finish it quick.

Take care all <>

nightperson

xsquezme

BoredNItaly

I am using a AUNT  lol and have gotten to Rank 27 so far double browsing

Julie

Well done O0 I've just got to rank 10 so far...

Does anyone know whether it makes any difference to rank advancement whether you play just the single 100 point game or the multi-game 700 point game? :-\

prism30

i never really like gin that much i only play becasue of the badges. <>

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 12, 2006, 11:03:49 PM
I've been movin up in ranks pretty quick - but a lot of players have been cussin me out something fierce. I join games already in progress and then usually win - get the pts for the game even though bot earned most of them. Must have been a bunch of bingo people in the room I was table hopping in - I got an earful  :)) :))

yup sounds like the bingonauts lol

Homer

*** 09/13/06 UPDATE *** The new SneakyTiki is here. This is version 1, delete whatever you had before and download again. If you bought the Jungle Gin cheat SneakyTiki before, this is a free update for you. Just email us your receipt and your new registration code.

http://www.badgehelp.com/junglegincheat.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

benjicafe

Quote from: Julie on September 13, 2006, 06:43:40 AM
Well done O0 I've just got to rank 10 so far...

Does anyone know whether it makes any difference to rank advancement whether you play just the single 100 point game or the multi-game 700 point game? :-\

I don't think it makes a difference between single and multi-game for rank advancing

nightperson

try a single then a multi and see i dont rally know if ya try let us know if there is

S/H/Z/G

I have tried both single and multi games.  I didn't notice a difference.  I have noticed it takes me longer to go up in ranks when I play using the knocking feature. 

rnwb

Quote from: S/H/Z/G on September 14, 2006, 05:05:16 AM
I have noticed it takes me longer to go up in ranks when I play using the knocking feature. 

It never even occurred to me to turn off knocking, but since I did,
the games are going MUCH faster. Thanks for the GREAT tip!  O0

IndianLover

i don't seem to have a problem and i play okie and it's quick for me, i sometimes play 100 or multi games matter on the mood.

nightperson

i play them both and it didnt make a differnt in the ranks getting them faster <:>

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 02:51:08 PM
Quote from: badgehog on September 06, 2006, 03:45:44 AM
Quote from: mr.clean on September 05, 2006, 08:20:44 AM
the 19th :;'

19-5 = 14  the 14th :)))

LOL

tara number is alway the 14 i wonder why maybe she is doing that to remember homer b-day wonder how she will do the month :-\

GoneFishin

Play Oklahoma ...
"if the first card turned up is a spade, the # of points won in a hand (including gin and underknock bonuses) is DOUBLED."   O0

nightperson

Quote from: GoneFishin on September 14, 2006, 04:24:19 PM
Play Oklahoma ...
"if the first card turned up is a spade, the # of points won in a hand (including gin and underknock bonuses) is DOUBLED."   O0

tyvm for that info gonefishing  O0

GoneFishin

O0 YW!
I don't know what I'm doing but I'm playing on 2 names - 2 computers and I'm winning all the hands but the other name is going through ranks too. :ooo

nightperson

Quote from: GoneFishin on September 14, 2006, 05:08:05 PM
O0 YW!
I don't know what I'm doing but I'm playing on 2 names - 2 computers and I'm winning all the hands but the other name is going through ranks too. :ooo

i do the same, but i play by hand before i gp tp bed at night and then let aunt take over at night

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview