They watchin in Turbo 21 too

Started by crazy_,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Quote from: crazy_ on September 02, 2006, 03:53:08 AM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 07:41:28 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 05:16:28 PM
I did turbo 21 with the glitch with 3/4 of pogo.

I was too slow didn't want to draw attention to myself .. dang it  >:((

im afraid to get caught sometimes too but ive never had a problem yet...what do they do..send you a warning or delete your account or what?

I think they just flag your account and you get a 72 hour suspension but I might be wrong
I can't remember ever hearing of anyone getting suspended for using an auto. but I hear a lot of people are getting suspended for chat and screennames.

crazy_

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 02, 2006, 05:06:21 AM
Quote from: crazy_ on September 02, 2006, 03:53:08 AM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 07:41:28 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 05:16:28 PM
I did turbo 21 with the glitch with 3/4 of pogo.

I was too slow didn't want to draw attention to myself .. dang it  >:((

im afraid to get caught sometimes too but ive never had a problem yet...what do they do..send you a warning or delete your account or what?

I think they just flag your account and you get a 72 hour suspension but I might be wrong
I can't remember ever hearing of anyone getting suspended for using an auto. but I hear a lot of people are getting suspended for chat and screennames.

well maybe they don't suspend ya .. kinda hard to prove actually lmao can't suspend cuz "they suspect" and yeah suspensions cuz of chat are on the rise that is for sure.

swissmissy63

I had noticed a few weeks ago that the people in T21 are bad! They where talking about this guy saying he was probably using one of those auto programs and so on and he spoke up and said "maybe I just don't wanna talk to you" I was  :))

PunkInDrublic

>>:D I had that problem in turbo earlier tonight, i made it to the top 4 times in under an hour and a few people in the room started talking about how it was impossible to get that many high scores without using an auto. My first response was, 'what is an auto?' they explained cheat program, etc. so then I asked, 'why would you do that? It's not that hard to add to 11' and continued playing dumb. Then they apologized to me so I had to ask them why they were so worried about what other people were doing. their response: it's not fair to the rest of us that are being honest, so I ask them how it treated them unfairly? no one could come up with a good answer for that one, they just kept saying it wasn't right, it was cheating, cheating is wrong, cheaters get way more tokens, blah blah blah. They tried saying that it was their responsibility to report auto use to pogo. So I told them that if they spent less time combing over everyone else's stats and high scores and played a little more they might get as many tokens as the 'cheaters' they were so fond of reporting. Maybe if they played the game a little more, they might actually improve their game play and get high scores too. That pretty much shut them up  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 02, 2006, 11:55:30 PM
>>:D I had that problem in turbo earlier tonight, i made it to the top 4 times in under an hour and a few people in the room started talking about how it was impossible to get that many high scores without using an auto. My first response was, 'what is an auto?' they explained cheat program, etc. so then I asked, 'why would you do that? It's not that hard to add to 11' and continued playing dumb. Then they apologized to me so I had to ask them why they were so worried about what other people were doing. their response: it's not fair to the rest of us that are being honest, so I ask them how it treated them unfairly? no one could come up with a good answer for that one, they just kept saying it wasn't right, it was cheating, cheating is wrong, cheaters get way more tokens, blah blah blah. They tried saying that it was their responsibility to report auto use to pogo. So I told them that if they spent less time combing over everyone else's stats and high scores and played a little more they might get as many tokens as the 'cheaters' they were so fond of reporting. Maybe if they played the game a little more, they might actually improve their game play and get high scores too. That pretty much shut them up  :))

go you!!!!

nightperson

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 03, 2006, 12:15:37 AM

go you!!!!

yes what mandy said O0

crazy_

awesome wtg  :D

hades

lmao that was funny yet very true.

Ilovemyweims

yeah i hate it when i play bingo with an auto and they invite me to private chat so it makes my auto not work.  WTF  only 2 people can bingo so who cares

Tara

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 03, 2006, 08:48:04 AM
yeah i hate it when i play bingo with an auto and they invite me to private chat so it makes my auto not work.  WTF  only 2 people can bingo so who cares

Go here and download VP Minimizer at the bottom of the page.  It will block people trying to private chat you, badges popping up and screen saver prizes and stuff. It's a free download and works great. You don't have to worry about anything inteferring with your auto.

http://www.pogocheats.net/downloads.php

tennesseegal

Quote from: swissmissy63 on September 02, 2006, 08:37:36 PM
I had noticed a few weeks ago that the people in T21 are bad! They where talking about this guy saying he was probably using one of those auto programs and so on and he spoke up and said "maybe I just don't wanna talk to you" I was  :))

:))  I was in the room when that happen  :)))

badgehog

Im trying to finish Turbo 21. Rank 44. I was playing in a temp room that was empty, when someone popped in. I like to check peoples profiles that pop in like that, kinda to re-assure myself their not just there to report auto users. I continued to let my auto rip for about half an hour, went back to check this persons stats, and they werent even playing. So to be on the safe side i left the room, and found one that was a bit busier. :-\

crazy_

Quote from: badgehog on September 04, 2006, 01:28:55 PM
Im trying to finish Turbo 21. Rank 44. I was playing in a temp room that was empty, when someone popped in. I like to check peoples profiles that pop in like that, kinda to re-assure myself their not just there to report auto users. I continued to let my auto rip for about half an hour, went back to check this persons stats, and they werent even playing. So to be on the safe side i left the room, and found one that was a bit busier. :-\

yeah I find it is better to be in a busy room for turbo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview