PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Event calendar

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I really dont keep up on social calendar, but didn't they have the mini show and tell on Wed? it's posted for friday
and what is the secret they are gonna reveal  ???

xsquezme

Maybe the animated backgrounds, animated goodies and the "dancing" minis

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

Kearney

There is a new "goodie" on the beta site for minis.  Its animated so I can't figure out how to post it!!!!  Anyways, it's of your mini getting struck by lightning and then during the flash you see a skeleton.  I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate and could figure out how to post it :'((

Kearney

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Kearney on September 05, 2006, 05:54:59 PM
There is a new "goodie" on the beta site for minis.  Its animated so I can't figure out how to post it!!!!  Anyways, it's of your mini getting struck by lightning and then during the flash you see a skeleton.  I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate and could figure out how to post it :'((

I love it... now if we could only get the to smack other minis around (mini fight club), they'd be great!!  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 05, 2006, 09:08:10 PM

I love it... now if we could only get the to smack other minis around (mini fight club), they'd be great!!  :))

:))) :))) :)))

badgehog

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 06, 2006, 02:00:10 AM

:))) :))) :)))

:)))

zzigzzag

lmao  could be fun!

Julie

Quote from: xsquezme on September 05, 2006, 09:39:42 AM
Maybe the animated backgrounds, animated goodies and the "dancing" minis
Yeah I can't wait for those "dancing" minis ::)  If Pogo wants to animate our minis, give us something we can have fun with like winking or blowing kisses, poking our tongue out or giving the finger even ;D  Those dancing minis have been posted here and they ain't funny or pretty.  Dancing is not what I'd call it but I guess it all keeps in with Pogo's PG-13 image these days and the "dancing" minis will probably be about it in the Pogo mini good time department :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview