Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

She said yes

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

jade2002

Looks like theres gonna be a wedding after all.Angelina has finally agreed to marrying Brad.
Darn it!!!!! >:((

Tara

Oh gawd.  Yanno what?  I heard on the radio this morning that she made 12 million dollars in one day for modeling some knitted sweaters from a company I've never heard of. 

In 1 day..can you imagine. That's not even right. >:D

jade2002

that woman gets on my nerves.i cant stand to even look at her. :xx

nightperson

Quote from: jade2002 on September 07, 2006, 12:39:45 PM
that woman gets on my nerves.i cant stand to even look at her. :xx

mmm little confused you dont like who

xgingerx

crazy_

hades

Quote from: jade2002 on September 07, 2006, 12:30:02 PM
Looks like theres gonna be a wedding after all.Angelina has finally agreed to marrying Brad.

doubt it will last long.

gator8_24

Quote from: hades on September 07, 2006, 08:17:56 PM

doubt it will last long.

wanna bet? :)))  I'll split the winnings

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: hades on September 07, 2006, 08:17:56 PM

doubt it will last long.

wowowow for once we agree lol them and tomkat...no way jose...

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 12:37:59 PM

Oh gawd.  Yanno what?  I heard on the radio this morning that she made 12 million dollars in one day for modeling some knitted sweaters from a company I've never heard of. 

sorry but that is just to much money for anybody. I dont even want to see the sweaters and with her in them, well, that is some waisted money in my books

nightperson

Quote from: justahumping on September 08, 2006, 03:02:25 AM
Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 12:37:59 PM

sorry but that is just to much money for anybody. I dont even want to see the sweaters and with her in them, well, that is some waisted money in my books

wow that is alot want not waste not :)))

swissmissy63

I read in the news today that he (Mr. Pitt) won't marry her (Ms. Jolie) til everyone who wants to be married can get married.

gator8_24

Quote from: swissmissy63 on September 08, 2006, 12:45:40 PM
I read in the news today that he (Mr. Pitt) won't marry her (Ms. Jolie) til everyone who wants to be married can get married.

Huh? what does that mean?

swissmissy63

Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 01:38:53 PM

NEW YORK -        Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying        Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19. 

In the article he reflects on "fifteen things I think everyone should know."

Though Shiloh, the world-famous daughter of Pitt and girlfriend/earth mother Angelina Jolie, hogged much attention upon her birth in May, Pitt says he "cannot imagine life" without adopted children, Maddox, 5, and Zahara, 1.

"They're as much of my blood as any natural born, and I'm theirs," says Pitt. "That's all I can say about it. I can't live without them. So: Anyone considering (adoption), that's my vote."

Pitt, who plays a world traveler in the upcoming drama "Babel," subscribes to a laid-back parenting style.

"I try not to stifle them in any way," he says. "If it's not hurting anyone, I want them to be able to explore. Sometimes that means they're quite rambunctious."

Lucky kids.

"I feel it's really important to have that time to sit and talk to them," he continues. "I really like that last minute before they fade off. And always give them a heads-up before you jerk them out of something. You need to tell them, like, `You have three more minutes.'"

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: swissmissy63 on September 08, 2006, 07:05:41 PM
Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 01:38:53 PM

NEW YORK -        Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying        Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19. 

In the article he reflects on "fifteen things I think everyone should know."

Though Shiloh, the world-famous daughter of Pitt and girlfriend/earth mother Angelina Jolie, hogged much attention upon her birth in May, Pitt says he "cannot imagine life" without adopted children, Maddox, 5, and Zahara, 1.

"They're as much of my blood as any natural born, and I'm theirs," says Pitt. "That's all I can say about it. I can't live without them. So: Anyone considering (adoption), that's my vote."

Pitt, who plays a world traveler in the upcoming drama "Babel," subscribes to a laid-back parenting style.

"I try not to stifle them in any way," he says. "If it's not hurting anyone, I want them to be able to explore. Sometimes that means they're quite rambunctious."

Lucky kids.

"I feel it's really important to have that time to sit and talk to them," he continues. "I really like that last minute before they fade off. And always give them a heads-up before you jerk them out of something. You need to tell them, like, `You have three more minutes.'"

thats amazing...i heard one of the reasons of the jenn and brad break up was because he didn't want kids....now look at him

gator8_24

Sorry had to laugh at the girlfriend/earth mother comment. But if you've noticed Brad is a very different looking person that when he was with Jen. Guess that's a good way out of getting married til everyone who wants to get married legally can do so, it has a hidden agenda there it sounds like to me.

nightperson

Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 11:02:16 PM
Sorry had to laugh at the girlfriend/earth mother comment. But if you've noticed Brad is a very different looking person that when he was with Jen. Guess that's a good way out of getting married til everyone who wants to get married legally can do so, it has a hidden agenda there it sounds like to me.

i will have to agree with on that one

some1 said one time he may be a  <.>

but i dont think so

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: nightperson on September 09, 2006, 02:21:34 PM
Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 11:02:16 PM

i will have to agree with on that one

some1 said one time he may be a  <.>

but i dont think so

they say that about tom cruise too....i have heard that very often

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview