PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:37:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grey's Anatomy

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Anyone watch Grey's anatomy?  I do like that show  O0

xx_mandy_xx

my mom does  :))) she loves her dvr with comcast..she records oprah, dr phil, so you think you can dance, and greys anatomy lol

PunkInDrublic

love this show  O0
I usually have to watch with a box of kleenex though - gotta love a show that can make you laugh and cry in same episode  <3

zeboo

greys anatomy is on the top of my list along with house love them both  <3

gator8_24

Tara

PunkInDrublic

<:> I love the way they did the flashbacks tonight. I just wish it would have been a two hour episode. and that mcsteamy would come back  :-*

holly222

Ok for those who watch Greys anatomy and dont know..... the canada television station aired both season three episode one and two by mistake......... If anyone has a link for the download of the second one please email or pm!

gator8_24

Anyone watch last night? what has George got up his britches?  He has really got a 'tude! And cristina and burke, guess they are through with each other!  It was a good show and one I didn't want to move til commercials came on <:>

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: gator8 on November 24, 2006, 12:46:14 PM
Anyone watch last night? what has George got up his britches?  He has really got a 'tude! And cristina and burke, guess they are through with each other!  It was a good show and one I didn't want to move til commercials came on <:>

Yeah, last night's show was intense. I almost felt sorry for George, knowing something was up with Burke and being all worried about his dad's surgery. He surely doesn't handle stress well at all. Now I'm wondering who is gonna leave the show. There were rumors at the end of last season saying that one of the cast would be gone this season. Will it be Christina, Burke or the head guy? And did you catch the look between Alex and McDreamy's ex? Think they'll be the next couple? Can't wait til next week  :///

gator8_24

Ilovemyweims

momoftwo

Here is my prediction......Addison is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.  All the talk about babies lately makes me think she will.  Poor Meridith can't catch a break.

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: momoftwo on November 26, 2006, 09:49:30 PM
Here is my prediction......Addison is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.  All the talk about babies lately makes me think she will.  Poor Meridith can't catch a break.

:o :o Wow - good call. I was too busy with all the burke n christina drama to pay attention to anything else - but yeah - I think you're right.

PunkInDrublic

Anyone catch tonight's episode? I think this was the saddest one ever. I  :'(( like a baby through the whole flippin show

zeboo

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on January 18, 2007, 09:04:32 PM
Anyone catch tonight's episode? I think this was the saddest one ever. I  :'(( like a baby through the whole flippin show

yes it was very sad poor George  :'((

Ms.Behavin

Yay!!! They are getting married. wtg George and Cristina. :^*

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview