PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:44:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grey's Anatomy

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkInDrublic

what a shocker!!  :o I can't wait for next thursday to get here. Wish they would have made it a 2 hour special instead of a three week ordeal - don't know if I can handle the stress  :)))

Seleina

Ms.Behavin

oh man this show does this to me everytime.  :'(( This has got to be my favorite show.

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 15, 2007, 06:33:23 PM
oh man this show does this to me everytime.  :'(( This has got to be my favorite show.

This one really got me  :'(( again. I don't know how much more I can take.

Then I went searching for spoilers for next week to see if Meredith lives or not. I was reading the creator's blog from last week, and she was talking about how everyone is probably gonna be flipping out, etc. And reminded us all of how much we loved the whole denny/Izzie relationship and she killed him, so...

:/// c'mon next thursday already!

Ms.Behavin

yeah no kidding. I hate the anticipation. Drives me crazy.  !@#$ !@#$ >:(( >:((

Ilovemyweims

Its really getting good!!  anyone else still watching!!

badgehog

Of course were watching :& Meredith can't die,....the show is called Greys Anatomy, or can she O+O

Ilovemyweims

thats what i think they cant kill her but she could be in a coma for like years!!  lol they wouldnt do that would they!! 

PunkInDrublic

from what I've read, someone else will die this week, and one of those deaths will stick. So Meredith will be revived, but someone else will be gone for good. Since this whole 3 episode ordeal revolved around meredith and the effect of her conversation with her mom while she was lucid, I'm wondering if they aren't goiing to kill off her mom and then she'll have that drama to deal with next?
Still  :/// for thursday  >:((

Ms.Behavin

I am wondering if maybe it is Isiah Washington. Considering how much of a problem he has been causing off set.

momoftwo

I was thinking it would be Meridith's mom too.  I think her name is Ellis.  I can't wait for Thursday....Survivor and Grey's.  yay. :D

zeboo

Ms.Behavin

I bet she ends up prego. I think it will bring back all that stuff about her daughter she gave away for adoption.

momoftwo

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 18, 2007, 02:19:24 PM
I bet she ends up prego. I think it will bring back all that stuff about her daughter she gave away for adoption.

Holy cr*p I forgot about that whole adopted daughter thing.  I was hoping that they would just wake up and laugh it off and say that nothing "really" happened.  Here's to crossing my fingers for that one. 

minniewinnie

I just started watching this show right around when Izzy lost her husband, not even a year into it yet I don't think, BUT I am HOOKED big time on this show.  Georgie boy is gonna be in trouble! lol :oo

gator8_24

Ok, I get the TVGuide new email everyday and one of the 'gossip' items was that Izzy's daughter is going to show up and that we have already seen her. Ok I 'm guessing it's little blonde girl that helped at the ferry, she never said a word.  also Greys was not to be new this week (tonight) but it will be a new show. No one likes Grizzy (George and Izzy of course) I laugh at that name for the 2 of them.

minniewinnie

Quote from: gator8 on March 22, 2007, 10:24:36 AM
Ok, I get the TVGuide new email everyday and one of the 'gossip' items was that Izzy's daughter is going to show up and that we have already seen her. Ok I 'm guessing it's little blonde girl that helped at the ferry, she never said a word.  also Greys was not to be new this week (tonight) but it will be a new show. No one likes Grizzy (George and Izzy of course) I laugh at that name for the 2 of them.

LOL!  I like both of them, just not the two of them "together". Is that what you meant? and ooh I can't wait to see what happens tonight!

Ms.Behavin

I thought Izzy's little girl was older. I might be wrong. I think she said she had her when she was like 15 or 16. That girl on the ferry was only like 6-7. I am thinking really hard who it could be, for the life of me I just can't think right now. Man oh man, I think there will be a cat fight when Cassy finds out about Grizzly. lol!  :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview