PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:15:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grey's Anatomy

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

I thought there would be a cat fight in my house last night! I had tivo set to record Grey's Anatomy (season pass) and I found out that someone canceled the channel that it was on for one of their shows! Ohhhh ohhh ohh, don't you know that I was  >:((!!!!!!!!!  BUT, I found out that you can catch certain full episodes online so I kept hitting re-fresh last night on the computer. I ended up seeing the show this morning.  Someone got very lucky. lol

Ms.Behavin

They also have a rerun from Thursday, on Friday night. I hate watching episodes online, but if I have too I will. lol!

minniewinnie

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 23, 2007, 09:41:50 PM
They also have a rerun from Thursday, on Friday night. I hate watching episodes online, but if I have too I will. lol!

Awhile back they had a different one on a Friday night so last night I was shaking in my booties thinking I missed it. lol  Yeah I'll watch it online if I have too.  Call me a desperate housewife, I don't care!! LOL

gator8_24

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 23, 2007, 09:46:22 PM

Awhile back they had a different one on a Friday night so last night I was shaking in my booties thinking I missed it. lol  Yeah I'll watch it online if I have too.  Call me a desperate housewife, I don't care!! LOL

LOL that show is on Sunday nights :)))

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Call me a desperate housewife, I don't care!! LOL
::) ::) ::) :P

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 19, 2007, 06:10:40 PM

Call me a desperate housewife, I don't care!! LOL
::) ::) ::) :P

For some reason, her statement reminded me of your "you know what"  :)))

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

zeboo

ok what the heck is with all these new people they are bringing in at the last moment !@#$ ...and  Meridiths father slapped her  :%# and then George kissing Izzy and then he says he cant do this  :{: I think they are bringing alot of the L.A. group to throw up off  >:((

gator8_24

Last night's show  was mainly the spin off Grey's 2.0.  Very little of the original show. Sorry to see Mere get killed off.  And wonder if the gal who was in the wreck and claims no memory really does remember but doesn't want to leave her doctor?

Ms.Behavin

:'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((
:$% :$% :$% :$% :$% :$% :$%

Monkey

PunkInDrublic

so everyone was pretty much left totally broken and sad. Burke's vows made me  :$%. Christina made me  :$%. Don't know if I'm gonna watch next season or not. I think I'm gonna have to, just to see if burke really left for good, and to see if george is gonna leave. And then I'll get sucked in to another season. and end up spending thursday nights crying again.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on May 17, 2007, 08:46:26 PM
so everyone was pretty much left totally broken and sad. Burke's vows made me  :$%. Christina made me  :$%. Don't know if I'm gonna watch next season or not. I think I'm gonna have to, just to see if burke really left for good, and to see if george is gonna leave. And then I'll get sucked in to another season. and end up spending thursday nights crying again.
I thought it was a very good episode. I am not recalling anything about Meredith having another sister. Whats up with that?

gator8_24

I was disappointed in the show, too. It was a complete downer, except for when Adele was telling about the baby's father. That gave me a tear or two.  But was really disappointed in Burke. Thought George got what he deserved for fooling with Izzy, maybe he won't be back next season.  Afterall he didn't pass  the intern test and his wife is now chief resident. Saw a picture of him taken recently and his hair is a bright red lol

It is kinda funny how we become comfortable with characters, when that new group of interns came into the locker room, I didn't like them.  Thought they were smarty pants! lol

TmT

Thought they were smarty pants! lol
Hey Gator, would u had liked them more if felt they were dumb :o0 es...lmfaoz Gotta luv it.. I know exactly how you feel..

Tara

Sandra Oh is without a beau.

ABC Television Studio confirmed to E! News Thursday that Isaiah Washington will not be returning to Grey's Anatomy this fall.

Publicist Howard Bragman said that Washington got a call earlier in the day informing him that he was "not invited back to the show next season," prompting this Network-inspired statement from the 43-year-old actor:

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."

While execs refused to acknowledge whether the proverbial demise of Dr. Preston Burke was a direct result of Washington's off-camera difficulties this year, people close to the situation have been saying that, not only was ABC peeved about the negative publicity the actor attracted this season, but that he also has exhibited a pattern of difficult behavior on the set.

Actually, considering how angry ABC seemed right after Washington uttered an anti-gay slur backstage at the Golden Globe Awards in January—while denying that he had ever called costar T.R. Knight such a thing last October during an argument with Patrick Dempsey—it was surprising that Washington lasted as long as he did.

So, it almost makes the studio's decision to not reup his contract a surprise, considering he hadn't been tossed already.

Washington's use of the offensive epithet at the Globes prompted indignation and outrage from the network, gay rights groups, Grey's fans and the actor's colleagues, including Katherine Heigl, who suggested earlier this year that her fellow TV doc should just keep his mouth shut.

After a public apology, a sit-down with GLAAD and the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network, a stint in counseling to work out his issues and an appearance in a public service announcement that aired just a couple of weeks ago, it seemed as if the fallout from Washington's screw-up had finally settled.

Heigl, for one, said in Entertainment Weekly earlier this month that she was willing to let bygones be bygones.

"I don't know Isaiah well, but he takes his work seriously and he loves his character. He made a big mistake, and it was thoughtless and boneheaded, and I think he's very sorry and embarrassed. This is something that will have changed the scope of his life," Heigl, who's currently starring in the hit comedy Knocked Up and has not yet confirmed whether she'll be returning to Grey's next season, told the magazine.

But, although Bragman had maintained as recently as last month that Washington was, as far as he knew, returning to the show, nothing was set in stone, obviously.

Knight, whose status was also unsure in light of the controversy swirling around the show this year, finalized a $125,000-per-episode deal for season four earlier this week.

Like Washington, whose character ended season three by breaking up with Oh's Dr. Cristina Yang and moving out of their apartment (and, now we know, her life), Knight's Dr. George O'Malley failed his end-of-year intern test and emptied out his locker at Seattle Grace, not wanting to give it another go.

But, unlike Dr. Burke, Dr. O'Malley will be back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview