PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:35:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Tokens

Started by Hesh,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesh

This may have been discussed before but does anyone else think that pogo penalizes you too quickly for solving the puzzles "too fast." This was one of the first games I played on pogo and, not meaning to brag, but I can solve most of them very quickly. I've played so often that I know the answers as soon as I see the letters because they keep repeating the same ones!

crazy_

Quote from: Hesh on September 09, 2006, 03:05:53 AM
This may have been discussed before but does anyone else think that pogo penalizes you too quickly for solving the puzzles "too fast." This was one of the first games I played on pogo and, not meaning to brag, but I can solve most of them very quickly. I've played so often that I know the answers as soon as I see the letters because they keep repeating the same ones!

I noticed a long time ago when playing whomp in a league, that you didn't always get credit for all the tokens, it is a glitch more than a "cap off" from pogo I think.

Hesh

Not 100% sure but another player told me that pogo caps the token limit if they think you're too fast. Just don't think it's fair of them to be so stingy when you're not using an auto.

wattsmyname

Pogo seems to be putting token caps on a lot of games. Which makes no since they are useless. :o

nightperson

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 09, 2006, 04:03:02 AM
Pogo seems to be putting token caps on a lot of games. Which makes no since they are useless. :o

oh no there not we have to dress are mini if they are neked we will get banned :))

Torn2pieces

The old turbo use to be the same way. I asked pogo about about it and basically they told me I was going to fast.

xx_mandy_xx

so what games are capped now then word whomp and poppit?

justahumping

the old turbo21. any of the games that you can make a lot of tokens in a hurry are caped.. so far there is ONE game left and I will NOT give pogo the pleasure of telling them what game that is...............

justahumping

most of the people that comes in here knows what game I mean anyways......

Julie

Quote from: justahumping on September 09, 2006, 11:10:42 PM
the old turbo21. any of the games that you can make a lot of tokens in a hurry are caped.. so far there is ONE game left and I will NOT give pogo the pleasure of telling them what game that is...............
Quote from: justahumping on September 09, 2006, 11:43:28 PM
most of the people that comes in here knows what game I mean anyways......
??? Nope, haven't a clue...can ya give us a hint?? ;D lol

justahumping

Julie

LOL, well the cat's out of the bag now "'"
Thanks, I forgot about Qwerty, haven't played it in a long time.  Actually thought you might have said Payday Freecell but I guess that's more about generous jackpot spins rather than game tokies :)

justahumping

It has been a long time since I have played Payday......... I bet you  that with the auto you could rack up some major tokens in that game tho

Julie

I don't usually play it unless it's for some sort of badge but it does give really good jackpot spins.  You probably could rack up some good tokies if you played it or left the auto on for a few hours <:> Jungle gin gives really good jackpot spins too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview