PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cribbage

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

sonya679

Yep we sure dont! thats probably why you cant find it anymore. Homer erased it lol  ;:"  :oo

janet

Whoops forgot, if you are double browsing to change seats, I always chose a trump that I don't have and "go it alone".  You get way behind this way before you change seats.

Whoops again, that one is for Euchre.  So sorry.

fiz

You do not have to send the "2nd Account" a guest pass for you can go to a Regular Cribbage room and your free account can access that room too.

janet

Quote from: fiz on September 07, 2006, 01:37:27 PM
You do not have to send the "2nd Account" a guest pass for you can go to a Regular Cribbage room and your free account can access that room too.

I tried to play Chess with a non-member account as a second player once and it did not count toward my badge.  So I am not sure if that will work or not.

nightperson

it work great but have to get new account when it is a non member you will have to play in  O0

Lady-Starburst

Will someone please help me with this cribbage badge, been trying fer ages to get the blasted thing

prism30

i got mine the one the 1st day. i have 2 computers in the house, since cribbage is not a pogo pay game i set them up and i played with my son, of course i let him play on my account (that way he thinks he can kick my butt) only took a little over an hour to do, but i had fun with it.

nightperson

Quote from: prism30 on September 08, 2006, 06:56:42 PM
i got mine the one the 1st day. i have 2 computers in the house, since cribbage is not a pogo pay game i set them up and i played with my son, of course i let him play on my account (that way he thinks he can kick my butt) only took a little over an hour to do, but i had fun with it.

yes, that what i do are go in and find a blue color  and park in the seat and let the aunt do her thing :)))

Stinkerbell

The cheat worked pretty well, but only when I was using IE.  I couldn't get it to work on Mozilla

Tara

Ok..I was reading this thread and everyone was talking about double browsing (which I do often) I use IE and Firefox...but I don't change Javas and stuff.. My IE is set to use Sunjava and Firefox only uses Sunjava automatically.  Why do you guys change javas in IE?  I don't have to do that.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 09, 2006, 06:39:32 PM
Ok..I was reading this thread and everyone was talking about double browsing (which I do often) I use IE and Firefox...but I don't change Javas and stuff.. My IE is set to use Sunjava and Firefox only uses Sunjava automatically.  Why do you guys change javas in IE?  I don't have to do that.

me either...youre not alone lol

janet

Many computers won't double browse on just one java. 

Homer

Quote from: janet on September 10, 2006, 08:16:24 AM

There is only one browser I know of that utilizes one java for DB'ing. You can get it at:

www.smarteque.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

emmalou

I think id rather lose at Crib than try understanding all that double browsing Jargon! lol

nightperson

Quote from: emmalou on September 10, 2006, 01:32:21 PM
I think id rather lose at Crib than try understanding all that double browsing Jargon! lol

if ya got the uncle the join a table with  BLUE then turn it on
""

Tara

Quote from: Homer on September 10, 2006, 08:24:05 AM

There is only one browser I know of that utilizes one java for DB'ing. You can get it at:

www.smarteque.com

Well I'm telling ya now that I double browse with one java, and it's Sunjava.  :P

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 10, 2006, 05:29:58 PM

www.smarteque.com

Well I'm telling ya now that I double browse with one java, and it's Sunjava.  :P

Sunjava must have changed then because you used to need two different javas.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on September 10, 2006, 05:36:51 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 10, 2006, 05:29:58 PM

www.smarteque.com

Sunjava must have changed then because you used to need two different javas.

I use Firefox which only has Sun and I don't even have Microsoft VM on the computer I run my autos and I just checked to make sure and it's just Sun.

zeboo

janet

www.smarteque.com

When I got my new computer with a zillion gb's of memory, I was able to double browse with IE Sun (with two IE's open).  After I downloaded msvm was not able to do it on IE anymore, but could then do two on Firefox with Sun. I was able to open one on IE and two on Firefox at the same time.  When I tried for four, then I lost them all.  Was really hoping that would work for those rated badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview