PlayBuddy
August 13, 2024, 01:07:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prayer Request

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

If you're the praying type, please add to your list, my friends Laurie and Hassan.  Laurie miscarried their baby girl this morning.. she was 18 weeks along.  She has been in the hospital for a few days, leaking amniotic fluid, but was given a pretty good prognosis as of last night when I visited them in the hospital.  This couple is very dear to me, and especially so since they were the ones who came to stay with me in March when I miscarried at 14 weeks, and was promptly dumped the day before my fiance' and I were signing the papers for our new house.  She is a pediatrician and he is a physics professor at the University where I work.  They're in for some rough times ahead, so I ask any of you who are inclined to do so to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you in advance.

justahumping

nightperson

im so sry my prayer are with her they are on my list

jennylove

0: thy are one my list for prayer my the lord be with all of u may god take care of the family,and give them peace.

justahumping

if you dont mind. I could use some prayers myself. There are a couple of people that knows what is going on. but I could use all the help I  can get right now.  Thank you

Ilovemyweims

Kearney

They are in my thoughts and prayers

While everyone is praying, I could use a little myself :OO

I just started a trial today for a tragic car accident that happened 4 years ago while I was stopped on a highway in traffic.  I was rear-end by a teenager going 55+ mph (there were NO skid marks from his vehicle)  It has left me unable to continue working in my field (which was my everything, I actually lived to work instead of working to live)  I ask not to pray for a win or money...but for my self-confidence, courage, strength and poise when I go on the witness stand Tuesday morning.  I've never been so scared in my life!
Thank you all
0:

justahumping

Consider it done ((((Kearney))))  I know how devastating that can be. Believe me, I know what you are going through. I pray that it will get better for you and your family

xx_mandy_xx

absolutely...that is terrible to hear..how hard it must be to lose a child, unborn or not...my heart goes out to them!

badgehog

Quote from: tponka on August 13, 2006, 03:23:32 PM
If you're the praying type, please add to your list, my friends Laurie and Hassan.  Laurie miscarried their baby girl this morning.. she was 18 weeks along.  She has been in the hospital for a few days, leaking amniotic fluid, but was given a pretty good prognosis as of last night when I visited them in the hospital.  This couple is very dear to me, and especially so since they were the ones who came to stay with me in March when I miscarried at 14 weeks, and was promptly dumped the day before my fiance' and I were signing the papers for our new house.  She is a pediatrician and he is a physics professor at the University where I work.  They're in for some rough times ahead, so I ask any of you who are inclined to do so to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you in advance.
Quote from: justahumping on September 11, 2006, 05:05:16 PM
if you dont mind. I could use some prayers myself. There are a couple of people that knows what is going on. but I could use all the help I  can get right now.  Thank you
Quote from: Kearney on September 11, 2006, 05:53:23 PM
They are in my thoughts and prayers

While everyone is praying, I could use a little myself :OO

I just started a trial today for a tragic car accident that happened 4 years ago while I was stopped on a highway in traffic.  I was rear-end by a teenager going 55+ mph (there were NO skid marks from his vehicle)  It has left me unable to continue working in my field (which was my everything, I actually lived to work instead of working to live)  I ask not to pray for a win or money...but for my self-confidence, courage, strength and poise when I go on the witness stand Tuesday morning.  I've never been so scared in my life!
Thank you all
0:

Sorry to hear some of yous are going through rough times, will be thinking and having you all in my prayers 0:  <3

Luna

vasunlover

0: I have said a prayer and passed it on in my prayer group

bluebell1us

for all those in need my prayers are with you.  God is the power and He will be with you and those in need. 0:

justahumping

Kearney

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and prayers.  I've never asked people I don't know very well to pray for me, but PC is such a wonderful site, with wonderful people that really do care about eachother and that makes me feel very comfortable  (unlike pogo chat police or nosy morons have to check out your stats!)  I'm so glad I found this forum!!
Thank you all again, from the bottom of my lil ole heart
:D

tponka

Thank you all for your prayers for Hassan and Laurie.  They are on the road to recovery, and have decided to move to a new house, where the master bedroom is on the main floor.  They are immediately trying to have another baby, and want to be prepared if there are any complications again.  They are a very strong couple! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview