Mini Mall

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 13, 2006, 07:00:50 PM
New stuff in the mini mall  :D

Yay! I'm gonna go buy stuff I'll never use. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Girls have 4 new costumes and then their is 4 new backgrounds. That's all I saw. I didn't look at the mens stuff.

babygurl424

LOL homer   :)))

its like japenese/chinese clothes and backgrounds and stuff...

nightperson

i will go look tomorrow are they worth looking at 8)

TmT

Ok.. it's 10pm but the mall is open 24/7  ... maybe I'll catch Tara zoomin by on one of her derby laps while Im there.... lmao

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 13, 2006, 07:14:45 PM
Ok.. it's 10pm but the mall is open 24/7  ... maybe I'll catch Tara zoomin by on one of her derby laps while Im there.... lmao

I bought everything new already.  Should I put  AHHHHHSOOOOO  in my caption?

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on September 13, 2006, 07:16:28 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 13, 2006, 07:14:45 PM

I bought everything new already.  Should I put  AHHHHHSOOOOO  in my caption?
well i just bought them all  VV them very nice looking :)))
if they call for that :)))

hades

thompson

Julie

I only bought the Mt.Fuji background thingy and that was only because it some pink in it lol +-+ didn't really like anything else <:>

Jewel

I didn't like much either but since I waited so long for this stuff to come out I bought it and will just work with it, lol

Julie

It was a long wait this time around wasn't it :/// lol.  Actually the Chinese dress and the Sari aren't to bad.  They just could have glammed them up a bit.  The Chinese dress would have looked better red with some gold on it rather than the blue and purple.  The Sari pretty much the same way, I mean some of those Sari's can look really glam and colourful.  The designer should have sat down and watched a Bollywood movie before designing that one <:>

lovebug44

Julie

Gawd, somebody in the mini design department has been sniffing the whiteout again ;) Some of them are funny though, thanks for posting <:>

nightperson

:))) well i bought them all, why i really dont know needed something to do while wating for Tom Tom to post something else like his laghting faces :)))

xsquezme

I would have liked to see the animated backgrounds and goodies... wonder when they will put them live.  :///

Tara

I bought them all because I don't care about my tokens and their the limited edition ones. I'm always changing my mini up. I buy stuff I don't like all the time. In fact, there isn't much in the stuff I do like.

Quote from: Julie on September 14, 2006, 02:55:16 AM
I only bought the Mt.Fuji background thingy and that was only because it some pink in it lol +-+ didn't really like anything else <:>
:)))

One of those new outfits matchs that background great!   Put the " Don't Be Sari" with it.

Julie

Quote from: Julie on September 14, 2006, 02:55:16 AM

Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 04:58:05 AM
One of those new outfits matchs that background great!   Put the " Don't Be Sari" with it.
:))
No no not good enough I wanted a red sari! >:( lol

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview