PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:53:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stop timer

Started by bud14505555,

Previous topic - Next topic

bud14505555

This my first post, foregive me if its in rong place or just not done correct. I have spent an hour lookin for this on form. Thanks

How can a player stop the timer during a game? This happen to me 2 times.

We were playin pool with a 30 sec timer, the other guy some how stop the timer and took about 45 sec to a min maken each shoot, it was like that tell the end of game.

Has anyone come across this? I have play 10s of 1,000s of games and have seen this 2 times from same player.
How does he do it?

Something else he does is when he makes a shoot after the ball is hit, the ball moves about one hire a sec, very very slow lol.

Thank you, hope someone can help.

Homer

I've never heard of this. I know in some games there is a small delay between switching sides. I've seen this myself while double browsing. It might have been pool I was playing but I don't remember.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

I have had that happen when I play a friend of mine and she has dial up and it takes her along time to make a shot ..need I say more about dial up  :/o\

Mary

had dial up for almost a year before i got cable  :ooo thats all i can say and i said alot of  !@#$

wattsmyname

Quote from: mama on September 16, 2006, 03:32:56 PM
had dial up for almost a year before i got cable  :ooo thats all i can say and i said alot of  !@#$

LMAO  :))

bud14505555

zeboo

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 16, 2006, 01:41:17 PM
I've never heard of this. I know in some games there is a small delay between switching sides. I've seen this myself while double browsing. It might have been pool I was playing but I don't remember.
dubba browse is good.... u get to play against your other personality...

I dont think I've notice a delay.... I should pay more attention to my autos....they play mo' than I do....

CanadianPrincess

In the Up Your Glitch topic, someone mentioned a glitch in pool that allowed you shoot very slowly.  Maybe this person was exploiting that glitch on you.  Most likely, it's just the stupid dial up, though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview